Quantile metrics of risk assessment
Автор: Vidmant O.S.
Журнал: Juvenis scientia @jscientia
Рубрика: Экономика и управление
Статья в выпуске: 4, 2016 года.
Recently risk management has become an integral part of any company. It allows not only to reduce the uncertainty level of any business but also to expand the measures themselves due to the adaptation to various market factors. The author focuses on one of the most popular and recognized methods for risk prediction, VaR, and the distinctive features of its structure. The main characteristics of the reduced model are analyzed by discriminating the strengths and weaknesses.
Financial risk management, uncertainty, global market, reserves, var, quantile, portfolio, probability of loss
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/14110114
Список литературы Quantile metrics of risk assessment
- Alexander C., Elizabeth S. The Professional Risk Managers’ Handbook. A Comprehensive Guide to Current Theory and Best Practices, 2004
- Alexander C. Value-at-Risk Models. John Wiley & Sons,2008
- Alexander J.McNeil. Quantitative risk management: concepts, techniques, and tools. -Princeton University Press, 2006
- Damodaran A. Strategic Risk Taking: A Framework for Risk Management. Wharton School Publishing -2007
- Philippe Jorion. Financial risk manager handbook: FRM. Part I/Part II -John Wiley& Sons, 2007
- Wong M. Bubble Value at Risk. A countercyclical risk management approach -John Wiley & Sons, 2009.