Problem of forming expert groups in regions with different levels of socio-cultural development
Автор: Bogdanov Vladimir S., Pochestnev Aleksandr A.
Рубрика: Social development
Статья в выпуске: 1 т.14, 2021 года.
The relevance of studying the role of expert group formation in the preparation and implementation of national projects is due to the fact that their realization depends not only on the work of the links of the power and management vertical, but on the ability to attract target groups of specialists interested in a common cause. In practice, the authorities attract an inner circle of known people for this role for specific tasks. As a result, there is a problem of adequate selection of experts in decision-making groups. The purpose of the research is to experimentally identify the nature of real expert group formation, used in regional decision-making, and potential (latent) group formation as a resource of population’s social activity. The scientific novelty of the research is related to the attempt to identify expert structures that allow qualitatively realizing national projects and programs for public administration reform in the regions. The basis for experts’ involvement is their membership in various socio-professional groups, and the establishment of evaluation positions in relation to the activities of regulatory and administrative authorities. The authors use an online survey of qualified specialists in four pilot regions of the Russian Federation with different levels of socio-cultural modernization. To analyze these data, we use the correlation analysis and construct contingency tables.
Real and potential expert group formation, social group formation, regional administration systems, regions’ socio-cultural modernization, online survey of specialists as qualified experts, national projects
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147225516
IDR: 147225516 | DOI: 10.15838/esc.2021.1.73.11
Список литературы Problem of forming expert groups in regions with different levels of socio-cultural development
- Kranzeeva E.A., Orlova A.V., Nyatina N.V., Grigorik N.N. Participation of the population of a region in the implementation of the national projects: Retrospect and prospect. Regionologiya=Russian Journal of Regional Studies, 2020, no. 3 (112), pp. 490–515 (in Russian).
- Kokh I.A. Sociological support for the implementation of national projects in the municipality. Munitsipalitet: ekonomika i upravlenie=Municipality: Economy and Governance, 2020, no. 2 (31), pp. 77–88 (in Russian).
- Kaminskaya T.L., Chausov A.I. National projects and the media sphere: Promotion and perception. Vlast’=Power, 2020, no. 3, pp. 31–36 (in Russian).
- Mayo E. The Social Problems of an Industrial Civilisation. Routledge, 2007. 200 p.
- Shchedrovitskii P.G. Essay on the main ideas of systemic research and activity pedagogy. In: Ocherki po filosofii obrazovaniya [Essays on the Philosophy of Education]. Moscow, 1993. Pp. 125–144 (in Russian).
- Bourdieu P. Nachala [Beginnings]. Moscow: Socio-Logos, 1994. 288 p.
- Tikhonov A.V., Merzlyakov A.A. Manageability of social group formation processes in regions with different levels of sociocultural modernization. Nauchnyi rezul’tat. Sotsiologiya i upravlenie=Research result. Sociology and Management, 2019, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 176–183 (in Russian).
- Kornilovich V.A., Kholin A.N. Communication dynamics of small groups: information support for management decisions (on example of group situational analysis). Kommunikologiya=Communicology, 2017, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 99–110 (in Russian).
- Karasev O.I., Mukanina E.I. Expert assessment method in foresight studies. Statistika i ekonomika=Statistics and Economics, 2019, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 4–13 (in Russian).
- Orlova E.A. Organization of expertise of social efficiency of innovative projects. Kul’tura kul’tury=Culture of Culture, 2015, no. 4 (8), pp. 4–19 (in Russian).
- Raikov A. Convergent networked decision-making using group insights. Complex & Intelligent System, 2016, pp. 1–12.
- Duizen E.Yu. Complex analysis of the situation at making of well-considered decisions by top-managers. Liderstvo i menedzhment=Leadership and Management, 2015, no. 2 (1), pp. 19–34 (in Russian).
- Kopaygorodsky A.N. Knowledge management with support of collective decision-making Informatsionnye i matematicheskie tekhnologii v nauke i upravlenii=Information and Mathematical Technologies in Science and Management, 2016, no. 4-1, pp. 16–26 (in Russian).
- Karasev O.I., Kitaev A.E., Mironova I.I., Shinkarenko T.V. Expert procedures in foresight: Interaction with expert professionals during long-term forecasting research. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Sotsiologiya=Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg University. Sociology, 2017, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 169–184 (in Russian).
- Sorokin A.A. Development of rules base for a fuzzy inference system in the conditions of unharmonious experts opinion. Upravlenie bol’shimi sistemami: sbornik trudov=Large-Scale Systems Control, 2019, no. 81, pp. 26–49 (in Russian).
- Fu C., Yang J., Yang S. A group evidential reasoning approach based on expert reliability. European Journal of Operational Research, 2015, 246 (3), pp. 886–893. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejor.2015.05.042
- Bogush A.R. Methodology of formation of expert groups. Biomeditsinskaya inzheneriya i elektronika=Biomedical Engineering and Electronics, 2015, no. 3 (10), pp. 15–18 (in Russian).
- Kovalenko I., Shved А. Development of a technology of structuring group expert judgments under various types of uncertainty. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2018, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 60–68.
- Kovalenko I.I., Shved A.V. Clustering of group expert estimates based on measures in the theory of evidence. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 2016, iss. 4, pp. 71–77.
- Krejci J. Pairwise comparison matrices and their fuzzy extension: Multi-criteria decision making with a new fuzzy approach In: Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, 2018, vol. 366. 288 p. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-77715-3
- Sharoda A. Find an expert: Designing expert selection interfaces for formal help-giving. In: CHI ‘16 Proceedings of the 2016 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, 2016. Pp. 3038–3048. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/2858036.2858131
- Lyaskovskii V.L., Smirnov S.S., Pronin A.Yu. Selection of experts for evaluating draft policy documents. Kompetentnost’=Competency, 2017, no. 4, pp. 4–15 (in Russian).
- Maslennikov E.V. Opportunities of use of expert knowledge as the source of concepts of development of the organizations. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 18. Sotsiologiya i politologiya=Moscow State University Bulletin. Series 18. Sociology and Political Science, 2017, no. 2, pp. 229–250 (in Russian).
- Vukasovic M. Stakeholder organizations in the European higher education area: Exploring transnational policy dynamics. Policy and Society, 2017, no. 1, pp. 109–126. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14494035.2017.1 286741
- Galieva G.I. Formation of a distributed risk management group. Estestvenno-gumanitarnye issledovaniya=Natural Humanitarian Studies, 2019, no. 25 (3), pp. 51–58 (in Russian).
- Scherbina V.V. Ratsionaliziruyushchie diagnosticheskie upravlencheskie sotsial’nye tekhnologii [Rationalizing Diagnostic Management Social Technologies]. FNISTs RAN. Moscow: Novyi khronograf, 2018. 416 p.
- Atlas modernizatsii Rossii i ee regionov: sotsioekonomicheskie i sotsiokul’turnye tendentsii i problem [Atlas of Modernization of Russia and its Regions: Socioeconomic and Sociocultural Trends and Problems]. Ed. By N.I. Lapin. Moscow: Ves’ Mir, 2016. 356 p.