Plasmapheresis in complex immune correction of vasculitis manifestations in surgical patients
Автор: Andrivskikh I.A., Tkachev C.I., Omelyanuk M.Yu.
Статья в выпуске: 2 (12), 2016 года.
Aim: to study influence of a plasma exchange on reduction of a vascular inflammation. Materials and Methods. The discrete plasmapheresis in combination with complex immune correction during pre-operative management at 56 surgical patients (aged 47.03±1.92 years) for the purpose of stabilization of immune vascular inflammation is applied. Results. In 36 patients atherosclerosis of various arterial locations was diagnosed. Twenty patients had nonspecific aorto-arteritis, thromboangiitisobliterans and anti-phospholipid syndrome. The patients’ immune state was studied prior to and after plasmapheresis. Following plasmapheresis combined with immune correction the indices of immune state were significantly improved, namely ESR and C-reactive protein indices and circulating immune complexes became normal. Complement system function became better, abnormal activity of T-cytotoxic lymphocytes decreased, neutrophil phagocyte function became normal. Conclusions. Thus, plasmapheresis carried out in surgical patients having inflammatory conditions in vessels proved quite effective and occasionally it was an indispensable method to stabilize immune vascular inflammation.
Plasmapheresis, vascular involvement, immune state, immune correction
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/140225239
Список литературы Plasmapheresis in complex immune correction of vasculitis manifestations in surgical patients
- Andrievskikh I.A. Effect of immune correction on surgical treatment outcomes in patients with vasculitis and vascular pathology of autoimmune genesis/Andrievskikh I.A., Fokin A.A., Grafov A.A.//Angiologia and Vascular Surgery. -2008. -# 2. -P. 20-26.
- Andrievskikh I.A. Personified immune correction in the treatment of systemic vasculitis in surgical patients: a manual for residents/Andrievskikh I.A., Omelyanuk M.Yu. -Chelyabinsk: Publishers of South Ural state medical university, 2014.-103, p.: ill.
- Butyanyan K.A. Secondary immune deficiency in surgical patients: rational diagnosis and correction: abstract/Butyanyan K.A.; -Moscow, 2007. -P. 51.
- Gostishchev V.K. General Surgery./Gostishchev V.K.//A manual for students and lecturers of medical universities. -5th ed., revised and supplemented. -GEO-TAR-Media, 2015.-P. 608.
- Kuzmin V.V. Prevention of atherothrombotic and thromboembolic complications postoperatively in atherosclerotic gangrene./Kuzmin V.V., Tsaregorodtsev N.A., Yurchenko L.N.//Surgery. -2006. -# 2. -P.60-62.
- Nasonov E.L.Vasculitisandangiopathy./Nasonov E.L.,Baranov A.A.,Shilkin N.P.//Yaroslavl, 1999. -P. 616.
- Nasonov E.L. Immunological markers of atherosclerosis/Nasonov E.L.//Ther. Arch. -2002. -# 5. -P. 80-85.
- Plechev V.V. Prevention of purulent septic complications in surgery/Plechev V.V., Muryseva E.N., Timerbulatov V.M., Lasareva D.N.//-M.: Triada X, 2003. -P. 317.
- Pokrovsky A.V. Diagnosis and treatment of nonspecific an aortoarteritis/Pokrovsky A.V., Zotikov A.E., Yudin V.I., Gryaznov O.G.//-M.: Iris, 2003. -P. 144.
- Saifutdinov R.G. Wegener’s granulomatosis (a clinical case)/Saifutdinov R.G., Ilesanmi M.A.//DKMSh. -2014. # 5. -P. 40-46.
- Shilkina N.P. Systemic vasculitis and atherosclerosis/Shilkina N.P., Dryazhenkov I.V.//Ther.arch. -2007. -#3. -P. 84-92.
- Shlyakhto E.V. Diseases of heart and vessels. Guidelines of European Cardiology Society. Transl. from English/Edit. E.V. Shlyakhto//M.: GEOTAR-Media, 2011. -P. 1480.
- Barnsley L. Anti-cytokine therapies for primary systemic necrotizing vasculitis (Protocol)/Barnsley L., Duchdinder R., Riminton S.//The Cochrane Collaboration and published in the Cochrane Library 2010, Issue 1. http://www.thecjchranelibrary.com.
- Bosch X. Treatment of Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis/Bosch X., Guilabert A., Espinosa G.//JAMA. -2007. -v.298. -P.655-669.
- Eleftheriou D. Biologic therapy in primary systemic vasculitis of the young/Eleftheriou D., Melo M., Marks S.//Rheumatology. -2009. -v. 48. -P. 978-986.
- Menahem S. Induction and maintenance therapy in ANCA-associated systemic vasculitis/Menahem S. et al.//Nephrology. -2008. -v. 13. -P. 24-36.
- Shashni K. The glycolytic enzymes PGKI and PKM2 as novel transcriptional targets of PPAR gamma in breast cancer pathophysiology/Shashni K. et al.//Journal of drug targeting. In Press, () DOI: 103109/196118x.2012.736998
- Statkute L. Autologous non-myeloablative haematopoietic stem cell transplantation for refractory systemic vasculitis/Statkute L., Oyama Y., Barr W.G.//Ann Rheum Dis. -2008. -v. 67. -P. 991-997.
- Tsuruoka K. MPO-ANCA related vasculitis complicating mucinous cystadenoma of the pancreas and severe acute pancreatitis after steroid pulse therapy: a case report/Tsuruoka K. et al.//Nihon Jinzo Gakkai Shi. -2008. -v. 50. -P. 948-953.