Pattern recognition in the vision system
Автор: Pelevin E.E., Balyasny S.V.
Журнал: Juvenis scientia @jscientia
Рубрика: Технические науки
Статья в выпуске: 4, 2017 года.
The article touches upon the issue of the edge detection of digital images in robotics and in other fields. Algorithms of the edge detection of the most often met images in static pictures are viewed as the target of research. In this paper, HOG-based characteristics are used to search for images of a human figure. When searching for faces in images, the most popular algorithm called Viola-Jones is used. To identify fingerprints, a correlation comparison and a special point comparison is used. It should be also noted that today the algorithms under discussion are used very often. The review of these algorithms has showed that they are sufficiently effective. The conclusions were drawn on the basis of the obtained results, and the branches of application of these algorithms, which are supported by the examples of processing various images, have been indicated.
Hog, viola-jones, identification of fingerprints, detection of a human figure, detection of faces, edge, robotics, vision system, pattern recognition, boundary detection
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/14110170
IDR: 14110170 | DOI: 10.15643/jscientia.2017.4.001
Список литературы Pattern recognition in the vision system
- Matveyev D.V. Razrabotka algoritmov analiza auditoria dlya sistem prikladnogo televideniya . 2015. p. 58-61.
- Pelevin E.E., Balyasniy S.V. Optimal algorithm of edge detection within the system of computer vision//Juvenis scientia. 2016. № 6. p. 6-8.
- Pelevin E.E., Balyasniy S.V. The usage of adaptive threshold method in the system of computer vision//Juvenis scientia. 2017. № 1. p. 4-7.
- Tarasikov A.S. Programma obnaruzheniya lica na izobrazhenii na osnove harakteristicheskih priznakov . 2013. p.7-10.
- D. Maltoni, D. Maio, A. K. Jain, S. Prabhakar Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition. 2005. p. 147.