Outsourcing as a specific form of inter-firm cooperation
Автор: Kotliarov Ivan Dmitrievich
Рубрика: Branch-wise and regional economy
Статья в выпуске: 2 (14) т.4, 2011 года.
The present paper contains an analysis of organizational and economical nature of outsourcing. A classification of outsourcing types based on economic criteria is proposed. It is demonstrated that financial leasing may be considered as a particular case of outsourcing operation. An analysis of terminology used for description of outsourcing is made and amendments to this terminology are proposed. A list of criteria of differentiation between outsourcing and other forms of cooperation is described.
Outsourcing, types of outsourcing
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223242
Список литературы Outsourcing as a specific form of inter-firm cooperation
- Karashevich, V.E. From contracts to outsourcing -the first steps/V.E. Karashevich/Innovation. -2008. -№ 1 (111). -Pp. 125-128.
- Kremleva, N.A. Providing competitive advantages of production and sales, based on an outsourcing model of enterprise' business organization/N.A. Kremleva//Manager of production. -2009. -№ 43. -Pp. 72-75.
- Vikhlyaev, S.V. Concept of logistics outsourcing of production enterprises: abstract of Ph.D. thesis/S.V. Vikhlyaev. -M.: Institute for the study of goods and conditions of the wholesale market, 2007.
- Gallyamov, A.N. Outsourcing in the organization of contract work in construction organizations: abstract of Ph.D. thesis/A.N. Gallyamov. -SPb.: St. Petersburg State University for Engineering and Economic, 2006.
- Mezinova, I.A. International outsourcing and its role in enhancing the competitiveness of Russian companies in the world economic environment: abstract of Ph.D. thesis/I.A. Mezinova. -M., 2009.
- Sayfieva, S.N. Outsourcing in the light of economic theory/S.N. Sayfieva, M.A. Bykadorov//Bulletin of the State Management University (A series of “Development of sectoral and regional governance”). -2007. -№ 3. -Pp. 175-180.
- Sayfieva, S.N. Theoretical fundamentals and evolution of outsourcing/S.N. Sayfieva, M.A. Bykadorov//Journal of Economic Theory. -2006. -№ 3. -Pp. 77-91.
- Anikin, B.A. Outsourcing and outstaffing: high management technology: the manual/B.A. Anikin, I.L. Rudaya. -M.: INFRA-M, 2009. -320 p.
- Bravar, J.-L. Effective outsourcing. Understanding, planning and use of successful outsourcing relationships/J.-L. Bravar, R. Morgan. -M.: Balance Business Books, 2007. -475 p.
- Outsourcing/S. Efimova and others//Personnel management: the journal. -Research Paper, 2006. -160 p.
- Business processes outsourcing. Tips of chief financial officer/S. Clements and others; ed. by V. Gold. -M: Vershina, 2006. -416 p.
- Heywood, J.B. Outsourcing: in search of competitive advantage/J.B. Heywood. -M.: Williams, 2002. -176 p.
- Filosofova, T.G. Leasing/T.G. Filosofova. -M.: Unity-Dana, 2008. -192 p.
- Milk rivers, juice shores//Money. -2002. -№ 27 (382). -P. 102.
- Sosna, S.A. Franchising. Commercial concession/S.A. Sosna, E.N. Vasilyeva. -M.: Akademkniga, 2005. -376 p.
- Grishina, O. They explained it poorly/O. Grishina//Expert. -2006. -№ 45 (539).