Optimization of secondary surveillance radar data processing
Автор: Oleksii O. Strelnytskyi, Iryna V. Svyd, Ivan I. Obod, Oleksandr S. Maltsev, Ganna E. Zavolodko
Статья в выпуске: 5 vol.11, 2019 года.
Secondary surveillance radar (SSR) performs one of the main functions of information service for consumers of the airspace control system. To improve the quality the SSR information is processed using modern information technology. The use of a consistent procedure for processing surveillance system data, due to the functionally completed stages of processing, made it possible to formalize the data processing procedure. However, this significantly limited, and in some cases excluded, the opportunities for inter-stage optimization of data processing. The SSR data processing structure synthesis and analysis are considered in this paper making it possible to perform a joint optimization of signal processing and primary processing of data, as well as to improve the quality of data processing.
SSR, IFF, Neumann-Pearson criterion, air traffic control (ATC)
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/15016590
IDR: 15016590 | DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2019.05.01
Список литературы Optimization of secondary surveillance radar data processing
- M. Stevens, Secondary Surveillance Radar. Boston, Mass.: Artech House, 1988.
- H. Meikle, Modern Radar Systems. Norwood, Mass.: Artech House, 2008.
- S. Thompson and J. Flavin, "Surveillance Accuracy Requirements in Support of Separation Services", MIT Lincoln Laboratory Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 97-122, 2006.
- I. Obod, O. Strelnytskyi and V. Andrusevych, Information Network of Airspace Surveillance Systems: Monograph. Kharkiv: KhNURE, 2014.
- E. Kim and K. Sivits, "Blended Secondary Surveillance Radar Solutions to Improve Air Traffic Surveillance", Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 45, pp. 203-208, 2015.
- A. Farina and F. Studer, Digital Processing of Radar Information. Moscow, Russia: Radio i svyaz, 1993.
- A. Strelnitsky, G. Zavolodko and V. Аndrusevich, "Data Processing Optimization in the Aerospace Surveillance System Network", Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, vol. 75, no. 13, pp. 1193-1200, 2016.
- I. Obod, "Integrated Coordinate-and-Time Support for the Address Inquiry in the Secondary Radar Systems", Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 54-56, 1999.
- Y. Ahmadi, K. Mohamedpour and M. Ahmadi, "Deinterleaving of Interfering Radars Signals in Identification Friend or Foe Systems", in Proc. of 18th Telecommunications forum TELFOR, Telecommunications Society - Belgrade, ETF School of EE, University in Belgrade, IEEE Serbia & Montenegro COM CHAPTER, 2010, pp. 729-733.
- P. Ray, "A Novel Pulse TOA Analysis Technique for Radar Identification", IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 716-721, 1998.
- M. Garcia, J. Hoffman, J. Rowley and D. Stone, "Test for Success: Next Generation Aircraft Identification System RF Simulation", 2007 Integrated Communications, Navigation and Surveillance Conference, 2007.
- I. Obod, I. Svyd and I. Shtykh, Interference Protection of Questionable Airspace Surveillance Systems: Monograph Kharkiv: KhNURE, 2014.
- P. Honold, Secondary Radar: Fundamentals and Instrumentation. Berlin, München: Siemens-Aktiengesellschaft [Abt. Verl.], 1976.
- P. Lynn, Radar Systems. New York: Springer-Verlag New York, 1987.
- R. Bouwman, Fundamentals of Ground Radar for Air Traffic Control Engineers and Technicians. Stevenage: The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2009.
- V. Chernyak, "Multisite radar systems composed of MIMO radars," in IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, vol. 29, no. 12, pp. 28-37, Dec. 2014.
- G. Beltrao, B. Pompeo, R. Cunha, L. Pralon, M. Pralon and V. S. Rita, "Angular estimation for phased array surveillance radars considering orthogonal beamforming," 2018 IEEE Radar Conference (RadarConf18), Oklahoma City, OK, 2018, pp. 1162-1166.
- M. R. Bonyadi and Z. Michalewicz, "Particle Swarm Optimization for Single Objective Continuous Space Problems: A Review," in Evolutionary Computation, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 1-54, March 2017.
- L. Mavromatidis, "A review on hybrid optimization algorithms to coalesce computational morphogenesis with interactive energy consumption forecasting", Energy and Buildings, vol. 106, pp. 192-202, 2015.
- A. Abdullah, A. Ismail, K. Badron and N. Rashid, "Improving Radar Detection by Adaptation of Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Technology", Advanced Science Letters, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 2860-2864, 2016.
- I. V. Svyd, I. I. Obod, G. E. Zavolodko and O. S. Maltsev, "Interference immunity of aircraft responders in secondary surveillance radars," 2018 14th International Conference on Advanced Trends in Radioelecrtronics, Telecommunications and Computer Engineering (TCSET), Lviv-Slavske, 2018, pp. 1174-1178.