On the axiomatic interpretation of the economic factors’ impact on economic growth
Автор: Gorshkov Mikhail Konstantinovich
Рубрика: Theoretical issues
Статья в выпуске: 3 (33) т.7, 2014 года.
The article draws attention to the role of non-economic factors in the development of new models of economic growth. It indicates key axiomatic statements defining the basis for interaction of social science with the society and state. The study considers the results of twenty year reforms in Russia and their impact on the formation of public consciousness. It analyzes the role of the government and problems of social policy at the present stage of the Russian society development.
Society, socio-economic development factors, human capital, social policy
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223606
IDR: 147223606 | DOI: 10.15838/esc/2014.3.33.4
Список литературы On the axiomatic interpretation of the economic factors’ impact on economic growth
- The Global Economic Crisis: System Failures and Multilateral Remedies. UN, New York, 2009, p. III.
- The Economist. 2010, January 23rd-29th, p. 22.
- World Economic Outlook Supporting Studies IMF. 2010, p. 35
- O chem mechtayut rossiyane: ideal i real'nost' . Edited by M.K. Gorshkov, R. Krumm, N.E. Tikhonova. Moscow: Ves' Mir, 2013, pp. 311-324. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast 3 (33) 2014
- Bednost' i bednye v sovremennoi Rossii . Edited by M.K. Gorshkov and N.E. Tikhonova. Moscow: Ves' Mir, 2014, pp. 277-295.