On approaches to constructing a new public administration system of developing rural territories of the Russian Federation
Автор: Shulepov Evgenii B., Zadumkin Konstantin A., Shcherbakova Anna A.
Статья в выпуске: 4 т.13, 2020 года.
The main focus of the article is one of the most pressing issues to date: how a public administration system of socioeconomic development of Russian rural territories corresponding to modern realities can be created? The authors have analyzed the main challenges and trends in the transformation of the management object. The first important trend is the formation of an active mobile social group of dachniki (summer residents) breaking the stereotypes about the extinction of the Russian village by their desire to buy real estate in rural areas. And furthermore, they have a request for environmental friendliness and aesthetics of the place of residence. They are joined by enterprising businessmen who are trying to become the leaders of a new resurgent village. However, the unattractiveness of rural areas for business has been revealed due to the lack of access to the main factors of production. All this is happening against the background of outdated rural engineering and social infrastructure, which requires high maintenance costs. However, the world does not stand still and the transition of humanity from an industrial to an information society is characterized by a change in the technological basis, a creative person becomes the main productive force. Today, all spheres of human activity are being digitalized, accessibility borders are being erased, and the time factor is being eliminated. Thus, rural areas should be integrated into these global processes. This, accordingly, requires fundamentally new approaches to the transformation of the subject of management and control actions. The authors propose a new approach for rural areas’ sustainable development through a range of measures: introducing strategic planning and project approach, development of local and territorial public selfgovernment, development of the local mixed economy, cooperation development, introduction of modern technologies, removal of legislative restrictions, introduction of PSEDA (Priority Social and Economic Development Area) mode, effective public administration.
Public administration, development, rural territories, system approach, strategic approach, worldview, restrictions
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147225473
IDR: 147225473 | DOI: 10.15838/esc.2020.4.70.8
Список литературы On approaches to constructing a new public administration system of developing rural territories of the Russian Federation
- Uskova T.V. Territories’ sustainable development and modern management methods. Problemy razvitiya territorii=Problems of Territory’s Development, 2020, no. 2 (106), pp. 7–18 (in Russian).
- Demograficheskoe razvitie postsovetskogo prostranstva: sb. statei i analitich. mater. [Demographic development of Post-Soviet space: Collection of articles and analytical materials]. Ed. by M.B. Denisenko, R.V. Dmitriev, V.V. Elizarov. Moscow: Ekonomicheskii fakul’tet MGU imeni M. V. Lomonosova, 2018. 368 p.
- Verbitskaya O.M. Russian village population in the demographic crisis of the 1990s. Rossiiskaya istoriya=Russian History, 2009, no. 4, pp. 114–131 (in Russian).
- Bondarenko L.V. Sustainable development of rural areas: Problems and solutions. In: Analiticheskii vestnik “O merakh Pravitel’stva RF po ustoichivomu razvitiyu sel’skikh territorii” [Analytical bulletin “On measures of the RF Government for the sustainable development of rural areas”], 2019, no. 5 (719), pp. 13–18. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/fV8r8gzDXFGzsQw7uM6mjTxVntVkecA2.pdf (accessed: 07.05.2020) (in Russian).
- Lut O.N. Development of the social sphere of rural areas. In: Analiticheskii vestnik “O merakh Pravitel’stva RF po ustoichivomu razvitiyu sel’skikh territorii” [Analytical bulletin “On measures of the RF Government for the sustainable development of rural areas”], 2019, no. 5 (719), pp. 8–13. URL: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/fV8r8gzDXFGzsQw7uM6mjTxVntVkecA2.pdf (accessed: 07.05.2020) (in Russian).
- Schumpeter J. Teoriya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya: issledovanie predprinimatel’skoi pribyli kapitala, kredita, protsenta i tsikla kon”yunktury [The Theory of Economic Development: An Inquiry into Profits, Capital, Credit, Interest, and the Business Cycle]. Moscow: Progress, 1982. 455 p.
- Shulepov E.B., Zadumkin K.A. Kak napisat’ i realizovat’ strategiyu sel’skogo poseleniya [How to Write and Implement a Rural Settlement Strategy]. Vologda: VolNTs RAN, 2018. 48 p.
- Mantino F. Sel’skoe razvitie v Evrope. Politika, instituty i deistvuyushchie litsa na mestakh s 1970-kh godov do nashikh dnei [Rural Development in Europe: Politics, Institutions and Actors in the Field since the 1970-ies up to our Days]. Translated from Italian by I. Khramova. Available at: http://www.fao.org/3/i2001r/i2001r.pdf (accessed: 07.05.2020).
- Semin A.N., Strelka E.A. Analysis of relations arising in the process of strategic planning of rural development. ETAP: ekonomicheskaya teoriya, analiz, praktika=ETAP: Economic Theory, Analysis, and Practice, 2019, p. 3. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/analiz-otnosheniy-voznikayuschih-v-protsesse-strategicheskogoplanirovaniya-razvitiya-selskih-territoriy (accessed: 08.07.2020) (in Russian).
- Yedrenkina N.M. Theoretical approaches to the formation of sustainable development of rural areas. Vestnik AGAU=Bulletin of Altai State Agricultural University, 2015, no. 7 (129). Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/teoreticheskie-podhody-formirovaniya-ustoychivogo-razvitiya-selskih-territoriy (accessed: 08.07.2020) (in Russian).
- Kremin A.E. Approaches to managing the development of rural territories. Mezhdunarodnyi zhurnal gumanitarnykh i estestvennykh nauk=International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences, 2018, no. 12-2. Available at: http://intjournal.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Kremin.pdf (accessed: 08.07.2020) (in Russian).
- Ploeg J.D. Van Der, Renting H., Brunori G., Knickel K., Mannion J., Marsden T., De Roest K., Sevilla- Guzman E., Ventura F. Rural Development: From practices and policies towards theory. Sociologia Ruralis, 2000, vol. 40, no. 4. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227786245_Rural_Development_From_ Practices_and_Policies_Towards_Theory (accessed: 08.07.2020) (in Russian).
- Galinovskaya E.A. Organizational and legal aspects of the development of rural areas. In: Analiticheskii vestnik “O merakh Pravitel’stva RF po ustoichivomu razvitiyu sel’skikh territorii” [Analytical bulletin “On measures of the RF Government for the sustainable development of rural areas”], 2019, no. 5 (719), pp. 26–29. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/fV8r8gzDXFGzsQw7uM6mjTxVntVkecA2.pdf (accessed: 07.05.2020) (in Russian).
- Yunus M. Mir trekh nulei: kak spravit’sya s nishchetoi, bezrabotitsei i zagryazneniem okruzhayushchei sredy [A World of Three Zeros: The New Economics of Zero Poverty, Zero Unemployment, and Zero Net Carbon Emissions]. With participation of K. Weber; translated from English by M. Vitebskii. Moscow: Al’pina Pablisher, 2019. 274 p.
- Taleb N.N. Antikhrupkost’. Kak izvlech’ vygodu iz khaosa [Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder]. Translated from English by N. Karaev. Moscow: KoLibri, 2020. 768 p.
- Taleb N.N. Chernyi lebed’. Pod znakom nepredskazuemosti [The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable]. Translated from English by V. Son’kin et al. Moscow: KoLibri, 2011. 525 p.
- Sanoff H. Souchastvuyushchee proektirovanie. Praktiki obshchestvennogo uchastiya v formirovanii sredy bol’shikh i malykh gorodov [Democratic Design: Participation Case Studies in Urban and Small Town Environments]. Translated from English; ed. by N. Snigireva, D. Smirnov. Vologda: Proektnaya gruppa 8, 2015. 170 p.
- Shulepov E.B. Sotsial’nyi korporatizm: teoreticheskie osnovy i opyt realizatsii [Social Corporatism: Theoretical Basis and Experience in the Implementation]. Vologda: ISERT RAN, 2014. 154 p.
- Zhikharevich B.S., Pribyshin T.K. Strategic planning in towns and villages: Facts and opinions 2016. Voprosy gosudarstvennogo i munitsipal’nogo upravleniya=Public Administration Issues, 2018, no. 1, pp. 47–67 (in Russian).
- Anishchenko A.N., Kozhevnikov S.A., Frieva N.A. Potentsial sel’skogo khozyaistva severnykh territorii: problemy realizatsii: monografiya [Potential of Agricultural Industry of Northern Territories: Implementation Problems: Monograph]. Scientific editing by T.V. Uskova. Vologda: FGBUN VolNTs RAN, 2019. 152 p.
- Tyurin G.V., Tyurin V.G. Kak podnyat’ nashu glubinku: lokal’naya ekonomika v Rossii i v mire [How to Develop Our Hinterland. Local Economy in Russia and the World]. St. Petersburg, 2016. 310 p.
- Grudinskii P.G. First Congress of Soviet electrical engineers. To the 60th anniversary of the 8th All-Russian Electrotechnical Congress. Zhurnal Elektrichestvo=Elektrichestvo, 1981, no. 10. Available at: https://www.booksite.ru/elektr/1981/1981_10.pdf (accessed: 07.05.2020) (in Russian).
- Zubarevich N.V. Sotsial’noe razvitie regionov Rossii: problemy i tendentsii perekhodnogo perioda [Social Development of Russian Regions: Problems and Trends of Transitional Period]. 6th edition. Moscow: LENAND, 2015. 251 p.
- Shulepov E.B., Zadumkin K.A., Shcherbakova A.A. Revisiting project approach usage in the strategic management of a major city. Problemy razvitiya territorii=Problems of Territory’s Development, 2020, no. 2 (106), pp. 19–33. DOI: 10.15838/ptd.2020.2.106.2 (in Russian).