Nanotechnologies for testing and diagnostics of materials, constructions and elements of engineering systems of buildings from them with fire retardant coatings. Part 2
Автор: Belozerov V.V., Belozerov Vl.V., Golubov A.I., Kalchenko I.E., Prus Yu.V.
Статья в выпуске: 4 Vol.12, 2020 года.
Introduction. To determine the effectiveness of fire-retardant coatings (FRC), a system of methods for fire and high-temperature testing of fire-retardant materials and structures made of themis being used. However, there are no methods and means that could provide current effectiveness of fire protection, and existing methods cannot be applied to determine fire resistance of building structures with fire protection, they set only a group of the effectiveness of the flame retardants. Therefore, to assess the quality and durability of the FRC, in case they provide the parameters of thermal stability of the protected materials, structures and elements of the engineering systems of the objects, it was necessary to develop a quickmethod and a portable diagnostic complex of fire-retardant coatings (PDC FRC). Methods, models and tools. Based on a system analysis of the existing fire protection technologies for building materials from wood, metals, rubber and polymers, a rapid analysis methodology and PDC for thermo-electro-acoustic (TEA) sensing of FRCs using thermo-acoustic methods have been developed. That made it possible to determine thermal conductivity, the ultrasound speed and its absorption coefficient in the FRC, as well as to conduct a comparative analysis of the «FRC image» obtained on a BETA-analyzer with measured characteristics, based on which to calculate the time of its operability. Results and discussion. The PDC of FRC consists of a case with a laptop, with the immitance meter and a two-channel oscillographic attachment connected to the laptop, to the inputs of which a TEA-zonding unit is pressed, pressed to the FRC of the tested object (structure, material, cable), by thermal, electrical and acoustic signals from which the laptop software identifies the properties and stages of operational stability of the FRC. The PDC of the FRC and the proposed approach allowed us to synthesize a model of the Internet system of TEA - diagnosis of FRC and of the monitoring of the operational stability of the protected materials. The novelty of the study is protected by patents of the Russian Federation. Conclusion. The proposed approach and the PDC of the FRC made it possible to implement a quickanalysis of the FRC at the facility and to synthesize a model of the Internet system of TEA-diagnostics of FRC, which can become the basis of the national supervision system for the given area.
Fire retardant coatings, degree of fire resistance, materials and structures, quality of fire retardant coatings, durability of fire retardant coatings, thermo-electro-acoustic method, heat conductivity, thermal diffusivity, heat capacity, aging of fire retardant coatings, dangerous factors of fire
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/142226969
IDR: 142226969 | DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-4-216-222
Список литературы Nanotechnologies for testing and diagnostics of materials, constructions and elements of engineering systems of buildings from them with fire retardant coatings. Part 2
- GUGPS of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. NPB 236-97. Fire retardants for steel structures. General requirements. Method for determining fire-retardant efficiency. Collection of guiding documents of the State Fire Service, Part 6. Moscow: 1997. (In Russian).
- GOST R 53292-2009.Fire retardant compositions and substances for wood and materials based on it. General requirements. Test Methods. Moscow: Standartinform; 2009. (In Russian).
- GOST R 53295-2009. Fire protection for steel structures. General requirements. Method for the determination of fire-retardant effectiveness. Moscow: Standartinform; 2009.(In Russian).
- GOST R 53311-2009. Fireproof cable coatings. Methods for determining flame retardant efficiency. Moscow: Standartinform; 2009. (In Russian).
- GOST R 53293-2009. Fire hazard of substances and materials. Materials, substances and means of fire protection. Identification by methods of thermal analysis. Moscow: Standartinform; 2009. (In Russian).
- Kalchenko I.E. An analysis of the objectivity of assessing fire resistance and the effectiveness of fire protection of structures of infrastructure for various purposes.Theoretical and applied aspects of modern science. 2014; 3-1: 64–72. (In Russian).
- Belozerov V.V., Kalchenko I.E., Prus Yu.V. The system of thermoelectroacoustic diagnostics of fire resistance of objects. Annual international scientific and technical conference Security Systems – SB-2013. Moscow: Academy of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia. 2013. Pp. 224–227. (In Russian).
- Kalchenko I.E. Simulation methods for assessing the quality of fire retardant coatings.Technosphere Safety Technologies. 2015;1(59). URL: http://academygps.ru/ttb. (In Russian).
- Kalchenko I.E. A portable diagnostic system for fire retardant coatings – utility model. Patent RF No. 157151. Bull. No. 32. 11/20/2015.
- Belozerov V.V., Marchenko A.V., Prus Yu.V. BETA-analysis in the diagnostics of safety and strength of structural materials. In: Annual international scientific and technical conference Security systems. SB 2008:Proceedings of the 17th Int. Conf. Moscow: AGPS of the Ministry of Emergencies of the Russian Federation, 2008. Pp. 54–57. (In Russian).
- Belozerov V.V. Automated system for testing materials of the electrical and electronic industries with control of their fire hazard. Abstract of PhD thesis. Moscow: AGPS of the Ministry of Emergencies of the Russian Federation, 2008. (In Russian).
- Prus Yu.V., Golubov A.I., Kalchenko I.E. Thermo-electro-acoustic method and system for diagnosing the quality and durability of fire-retardant coatings.Electronics and Electrical Engineering. 2016; 1: 146-160. Available from: DOI:10.7256/2453-8884.2016.1.21075. (In Russian).
- Belozerov V.V. The vector-function of the life cycle of materials. In:≪Fundamental and applied aspects of new highly efficient materials≫: proceedings of the II All-Russian Scientific Internet Conference with International Participation. Kazan: IP Sinyaev D.N., 2014. Pp. 11–13. (In Russian).
- Belozerov V.V., Kalchenko I.E., Prus Yu.V. The model of the Internet system of thermo-electro-acoustic diagnostics of materials and fire retardant coatings.Modern problems of science and education. 2014;1. Available from:http://www.science-education.ru/115-11952. [Accessed 13th August 2020]. (In Russian).
- Belozerov V.V., Golubov A.I., Kalchenko I.E., Nguyen T.A., Topolsky N.G. Nanotechnology testing and diagnostics of materials, structures and elements of engineering systems of buildings with fire retardant coatings. Part 1. Nanotechnology in construction. 2020; 12 (3): 174–184. Available from: DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2020-12-3-174-184.
- Belozerov V.V., Nguyen Tuan A., Belozerov Vl.V. Improvement of BETA-analysis for viscous media, flammable liqvids and flame-retardant coatings.Physics and Mechanics of New Materials and Their Applications (PHENMA 2019). 2019; 52–54.
- STB 1333.2-2002. Polymeric products for construction. A method for determining the durability of polymer pipes for engineering systems (at a nominal value of the activation energy of thermo-oxidative degradation). Available from: http://www.nestor.minsk.by/sn/2003/06/sn30606.html. [Accessed 13th August 2020]. (In Russian).
- Belozerov V.V., Golubov A.I., Kalchenko I.E. About unification of diagnostics and tests of solid and liquid materials and fireproof coverings. In:7th International Scientific and Practical Conference ≪Science and Society≫, 2015, 23–30 March, London, Great Britain. 2015. Pp. 31–41.
- Bosy S.I., Builo S.I. About synchronization of thermal analysis with acoustic emission and electrometry.Electronics and Electrical Engineering.2016;1:1-20.Available from: DOI:10.7256/2453-8884.2016.1.21026. (In Russian).