Modern methods and tools for commercial efficiency of innovation project assessment
Автор: Sergeeva Anastasia Valerevna, Turova Olga Alexandrovna
Рубрика: Экономика и экономические науки
Статья в выпуске: 5 (29), 2016 года.
Nowadays traditional methods for assessment of innovation projects are no longer valid. Investments in innovation projects are very risky and there is uncertainty in forecasting future cash flows. All this leads to the problem of payback innovations. Moreover, the crisis in the high-tech sector at the beginning of the Twenty-First century revealed fundamental problems in the methodology of assessment of innovation projects: they are no longer relevant or practicable in the current economic situation. In this article we will try to identify more relevant approaches, which become suitable for commercial efficiency assessment of innovations projects in the current situation of world economic development.
Methods for assessment, innovation projects, methodology for the evaluation, effectiveness, real option approach, balanced scorecard model
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/14330485
Список литературы Modern methods and tools for commercial efficiency of innovation project assessment
- Belolipetskii V.G. Financial management: Manual. -M.: KNORUS, 2008;
- Davila, Foster and Gupta. Stages Venture Capital: Empirical Evidence of The Differential Roles of Early Venture Late Rounds//Retrieved October, 10;
- Dukhonin E.Y., Isaev D.V., Pavement E.L., etc. Performance Management. The concept of Business Performance Management. -Moscow: Alpina Business Books, 2005;
- Meyer M. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the business. -Moscow, 2004.
- Nabibulina E.S. Priorities for Action in 2008 and the medium term//Economist. -2008. -№ 4. -p. 9;
- Nikolaeva O.E., Alekseeva O.V. Strategic management accounting. -Moscow: Editorial URSS, 2003;
- Seppa T., Laamanen T. Valuation of Venture Capital Investments: Empirical Evidence/Helsinki University of Technology, 2007;
- Yeo&Oiu. The value of management flexibility a real approach to investment evaluation//International journal of project management. -Vol. № 21. -P. 243-250.