Methods of development of creative abilities of students
Автор: Abduazizova V.V., Soliev I.I.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 6-1 (73), 2020 года.
This article presents the relevance of the problem of development of creative abilities of students in their educational activities; shows the relationship of the concepts of "creativity". Conditions of step-by-step development of creative abilities connected with development at students of aspiration to manifestation of own initiative, readiness to work in non-standard situations, to fill with personal meanings of knowledge and abilities are considered.
Development of creative abilities, pedagogical conditions, creativity, levels of development of creative abilities, practical activity, interest in creativity
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252441
Список литературы Methods of development of creative abilities of students
- Elkonin B. D. Introduction to developmental psychology (in the tradition of L. S. Vygotsky's cultural-historical theory). - Moscow: Trivola, 1994. - 168 p.
- Zaporozhets A.V. Psychology of perception of a literary work by a preschool child / / Zaporozhets A.V. Elected. the course of studies. Tr.: in 2 vols. - M., 1986. - 320 p.
- Vetlugina N. A. Musical development of the child. - M., 1968.
- Kazakova T. G. Children's creativity-the world of bright, amazing images / / Preschool education. - 1993. - No. 4. - P. 58.
- Frolovskaya M. N. Understanding in the work of the teacher-practice: dis.. kand. PED. sciences'. - Barnaul, 2003. - 164 p.
- Frolovskaya M. N. Formation of professional image of the world of the teacher in classical University / / Vestn. Moscow University. Ser. 20: "Teacher education".
- - 2009. - No. 1. - S. 82-92.
- Smith M. J. Self-confidence training. A set of exercises to develop confidence. - M.: Speech, 2002.
- Nikitin B. N. Steps of creativity, or Educational games. - M.: Education, 1991.