Methodological aspects for the assessment of the state and use of human capital
Автор: Sovetov Pavel Mikhailovich, Fedorkov Alexander Ivanovich, Kabichkin Sergey Evgenyevich
Рубрика: Branch-wise and regional economy
Статья в выпуске: 2 (20) т.5, 2012 года.
The article is devoted to the efficient use of human capital. It describes the methodical approaches of Russian and foreign scholars to the category of “human capital”. The article gives an author's interpretation of human capital and reveals its main components. Besides, t provides the criteria and indicators for assessing the state and use of human capital of the agricultural organizations. The authors describe a tested mechanism to enhance employees' motivation for highly productive labor based on the study of staff motivational complex.
Human capital, intelligence, motivational complex, agriculture, intensification, labour quality, heavy-producing labour
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223346
Список литературы Methodological aspects for the assessment of the state and use of human capital
- Becker G. Human Capital: a Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Emphasis on Education. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1993.
- Bogachev V.N. To the Issues of Theory and Methodology of the National Wealth. In: Problems of National Wealth in the Works of V.N. Bogachev. Moscow: the Institute of Economics RAS, 1995.
- Burov M.P. To the Issue of the Quality of the Workforce. Land Management, Cadastre and Land Monitoring. 2010. No. 4. P. 80-85.
- Grishnova E.A. Human Capital: the Formation in the System of Education and Training. Kiev: Znaniya, 2001.
- Dyatlov S.A. Fundamentals of the Theory of Human Capital. SPb.: FINEC, 1996.
- Ivanov N. Human Capital and Globalization. World Economy and International Relations. 2004. No. 9. P. 19-32.
- Kritskiy M.M. Human Capital. L.: LSU, 1991.
- Malyuk V.I. Assessment of the Impact of the Level of Labour Potential on the Efficiency of Industrial Production. ENGECON bulletin. 2008. No. 2. P. 45-53.
- Medvedev V.A. Facing the Challenges of Post-Industrialism: a Look at the Past, Present and Future of the Russian Economy. M.:Alpina Publisher, 2003.
- Simkina L.G., Kritskiy M.M., Sudova T.L., Selischeva T.A. Human Capital and the Problem of Formation of Innovative Economy. SPb.: Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics 2007.
- Thurow L. The Future of Capitalism: How Today's Economic Forces Shape Tomorrow's World. London: Publishing house “Penguin” (Non-Classics), 1997.
- Schultz T. Investment in Human Capital: the Role of Education and Scientific Studies. New York: Publishing house “Free Press”, 1970.