Long-term outcomes of treatment for patients with locally advanced highly differentiated thyroid cancer
Автор: Sorokina M.V., Manukovskaya O.V.
Статья в выпуске: 7-3 (70), 2022 года.
An analysis was made of 52 outpatient records of patients with locally advanced thyroid cancer who received treatment at the VOKOD Health Center in the period from 2012 to 2017. All 52 patients were referred for radioiodine therapy. Moreover, a relapse of the disease was detected in 3.8% of cases, the appearance of regional metastases in 30.7%, and the generalization of the process in 15.4%. The stabilization of the process was observed in 45.6% of cases.
Thyroid gland, papillary cancer, radioidine therapy
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/170195004
IDR: 170195004 | DOI: 10.24412/2500-1000-2022-7-3-53-55
Список литературы Long-term outcomes of treatment for patients with locally advanced highly differentiated thyroid cancer
- Farkhutdinova L.M. Radiotherapy of papillary thyroid cancer complicated by radiation myelitis. a clinical case. Archive of Internal Medicine. 2018; 8(3): 223-230. DOI: 10.20514/2226-6704-2018-8-3-223-230
- Beltsevich D.G., Vanushko V.E., Rumyantsev P.O., etc.Russian clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of highly differentiated thyroid cancer in adults, 2017. Endocrine surgery. 2017; 11(1): 6-27.
- Pavlova, T. V. Clinical and morphological aspects of thyroid cancer / T. V. Pavlova, I. A. Pavlov // Scientific vedomosti: Pharmacy. 2011; 4(1): 13-20.
- Smirnova V.A., Semkina G.V., Platonova N.M., Vanushko V.E. Papillary microcarcinoma of the thyroid gland. Clinical and experimental thyroidology. 2015; 11(2): 11-24.
- Chernikov R.A., Valdina E.A., Vorobyev S.L. and others. Long-term results of surgical treatment for papillary thyroid cancer and a comparative assessment of treatment tactics. Clinical and experimental thyroidology. 2014; 10(1): 31-37.
- Rumyantsev P.O. The role of targeted therapy with multikinase inhibitors in the treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer resistant to radiotherapy. Clinical and experimental thyroidology, 2015;11(2): 25-32. DOI: 10.14341/ket2015225-32
- Bogolyubova A.V., Abrosimov A.Y. Histological and molecular genetic characteristics of clinically aggressive variants of papillary thyroid cancer. Pathology archive. 2019;81(1): 46-51.
- Wang X., Chen W., Liu C., Li J. High-cell variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: current data on clinical and pathological features and molecular biology. Oncotarget. 2016; 7(26): 40792-40799.
- Hernandez-Prera J.K., Machado R.A., Asa S.L., Baludj Z., Fakin V.K., Gosein R., Livolsi V.A., Lloyd R.V., Mete O., Nikiforov E., Sitala R.R., Suster S., Thompson L.D., Turk A., Sadou P.M., Urken, Jr., Venig, B.M. Pathological reports of a high-cell variant of papillary thyroid cancer: have we reached a consensus? Thyroid gland. 2017;27(12):1498-1504. DOI: 10.1089/thy.2017.0280
- Hoqua, Hazard JB. Numerous manifestations of papillary thyroid carcinoma. KleveKlin K. WINTER 1976; 43(4): 207-215. Accessed April 9, 2018.