Integration approach to managing food industry in modern situation
Автор: Fomina Inna Vitalevna
Рубрика: Branch-wise and regional economy
Статья в выпуске: 3 (15) т.4, 2011 года.
In connection with the economic crisis the problem of creating an efficient algorithm for managing the food industry has recently become more urgent. In this paper we consider integration as an opportunity to improve efficiency and competitiveness of domestic enterprises. During the analysis of economic activity the given food industry, it has been concluded that under the current conditions the integration approach allows us to obtain competitive advantages, take leading positions in the market.
Integration, co-competition, cooperation, partnership, association
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223270
Список литературы Integration approach to managing food industry in modern situation
- Аdizes, I.K. Integration: to survive and become stronger in crisis. Itshak Calderon Adizes; translation from English -M.: Alpina Business Books, 2009. -128 p.
- Association of industrial and trade enterprises of the fish market . -Available at: http://www.fish-alliance.ru/ru/front_end/pages/23
- Marketing research of the market of fish and fish production . -Available at: www.grconsulting.ru
- Sibirskaya, Е.V. The Content and features of the integrated system of economic processes/Е.V. Sibirskaya, E.A. Efanova//Economic analysis: theory and practice. -2009. -№33
- Sycheva, N. The Russian fish can become the best /N. Sycheva. -Available at: http://www.fishnews.ru/interviews/189 (date of the reference of 3/27/2011)
- -Available at: http://www.russiansea.ru/