Hardware-in-the-loop of Simulation for a Hydraulic Antilock Brake System
Автор: Ayman A. Aly
Статья в выпуске: 2 vol.5, 2013 года.
Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) of simulation policy is used as a rapid and economical tool for developing automotive systems effectively and for dangerous situations tests such as extreme road conditions or high travelling speeds. A method for building a HIL of simulation a hydraulic Antilock Braking System (ABS) based on MATLAB/Simulink is presented in this paper. The system is implemented for research purposes as well as for the application in educational process. It can help the user heightening the efficiency when developing the electronic device. Also, the system can be used as teaching demo software. Experiment tests of HIL scheme were carried to ensure the feasibility and effectiveness of the system.
Hardware-in-the-loop, Simulink, ABS, Hydraulic
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15010370
Список литературы Hardware-in-the-loop of Simulation for a Hydraulic Antilock Brake System
- G.F. Mauer, “A Fuzzy Logic Controller for an ABS Braking System,”, IEEE Trans. On Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 3, No. 4, Nov. 1995.
- W.K. Lennon, K.M. Passino, “Intelligent control for brake systems,” IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology, Vol. 7, pp. 188-202, March 1999.
- Lojko, B.-Fuchs, P."The Control of ASR System in a Car Based on the TMS320F243 DSP," Diploma Thesis, Dept. of Radio&Electronics, FEI SUT, Bratislava, 2002.
- A.G. Ulsoy, H. Peng, Vehicle Control Systems. Lecture Notes, ME 568, 1997.
- P.E. Wellstead, Analysis and redesign of an antilock brake system controller, IEEE Proc. Control Theroy Appl., Vol. 144, No. 5, September 1997, pp. 413-426.
- P. Hart, “ABS Braking Requirements,” Hartwood Consulting Pty Ltd , June 2003.
- Suh,M. W., Chung, J. J. and Kim, S. M. Hardware-in-the- loop simulation for ABS on PC. Int. J. Veh. Des., 24(2/3), 157–1702000,.
- Zhang Hongchang, Zhang Yunqing, and Chen Liping, “Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation of Pneumatic Antilock Braking System Based on Modelica”, International Journal of CAD/CAM Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 29~37, 2010.
- Chen, H. P., Chen, L. P., Wang, J. M. Model development and parameter investigation of a columntype electric power steering system. Int. J. Shanghai University (Engl Ed), 13, 6, 466-473, 2009.
- Hanselmann H, Hardware-in-the-loop simulations: Testing and its integration into a CACSD Toolset.
- IEEE International Symposium on Computer Aided Control System Design, Dearvorn, Michigan, USA, September; 15–18, 1996.
- Ayman A. Aly, “Intelligent fuzzy controller with road surfaces identifier for antilock brake system,” Int. J. Mechatronics and Automation (IJMA), Vol. 1, Nos. 3/4, pp 153-160, 2011, USA.
- Q. Ming, "Sliding Mode Controller Design for ABS System," MSc Thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1997.
- Mathworks. Simulink – Model-Based and System-Based Design, using Simulink.Version 4, 2001.