HACCP and the Risk Assessment of Cold-chain
Автор: Zhang QingYing, Chen Zhimin
Статья в выпуске: 1 Vol.1, 2011 года.
Considering that cold-chain involves lots of complicated operations which suffer from various uncertain factors during the process of implementing, it is inevitable to establish a sound and detailed risk assessment principle or means to guarantee the safety of cold-chain. HACCP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, is chosen to be a useful tool to analyze the processes of cold-chain, assess the potential risks for each operation link, and then identify the critical control points and give the appropriate risk weights, so as to ensure the safety, quality and reliability of the cold-chain.
Cold-chain, HACCP, Risk Assessment
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15012723
Список литературы HACCP and the Risk Assessment of Cold-chain
- Huang Funan. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point [J]. Beijing: Food and Fermentation Industries. 2002, 28 (2), (in Chinese)
- Zhao Yanyan, Zhang Yu Yin. The application and optimization of HACCP system in the management of cold-chain logistics in China [J]. Anhui Agricultural Sciences. 2009, 37 (7), (in Chinese)
- Zhu Xiaoli, Zhu Yihua, Zhou Hong. HACCP based food safety management information system. JIANGSU AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES.2008, (6), (in Chinese)
- LIU Xiande, DUAN Qijia, SHE Ruiping. Problem Existing and Suggestions on Implementation and Establishment of HACCP System in China. FOOD SCIENCE.2007, 28(2), (in Chinese)
- Xu Xilin, Guo Siyuan, Li Lin and so on. Food Safety and HACCP [J]. Modern `Chemical Industry, 2002, 22 (8), (in Chinese)