Factors affecting the attraction of high-quality teaching staff at non-public universities in Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam)
Автор: Kieu Lan Huong
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 7 (86), 2021 года.
Lecturers play an important role in education because they directly contact students, master the capacity to comprehend and consider the requirements of society for the subject to set out the objectives in teaching. They work under the goals agreed with their schools and students to fulfill their commitments to learners and society . The teaching staff at higher education institutions have grown enormously in both quantity and quality throughout the years. However, there are several specific limitations that make the outcomes fail to meet the specified aims and objectives . In addition, the rapid increase in size at non-public universities in recent years has put great pressure on administrators to ensure the quantity and quality of teaching staff. Job satisfaction is an essential factor in maintaining first-rate lecturers and attracting human resources . Universities in general and private universities, in particular, shall have some policies attracting, maintaining, and developing human resources to enhance training efficiency and the teaching quality in the current competitive environment. In this article, the author focuses on analyzing and explaining the primary contents of the factors affecting the attraction of excellent teaching staff. Besides, the author will give some suggestions to effectively attract high-quality lecturers to non-public universities in Ho Chi Minh City.
University lecturers, high-quality lecturers, non-public universities, attracting lecturers
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140259849
IDR: 140259849 | DOI: 10.46566/2225-1545_2021_86_72
Список литературы Factors affecting the attraction of high-quality teaching staff at non-public universities in Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam)
- Vo Thi Bich Diem. The training of high-quality human resources in Can Tho City: Current situation and solutions // Journal of Science, Can Tho University. 2014. No. 35. Pp. 1-7.
- Bui Thi Thanh Ha. Literally Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Vietnam - Volume 1. Literally Encyclopaedic Dictionary Publishing House, 1995.
- Nguyen Thi Thu Huong. Building a teaching staff in universities - Current situation and solutions // Journal of Science - Vietnam National University, Hanoi. 2012. No. 28. Pp. 110-116.
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Nhuy and Pham Thanh Thai. Attracting lecturers: A case study at MienTrung University of Civil Engineering // Journal of Fisheries Science and Technology. 2017. No. 1. Pp. 130-138.
- Nguyen Thi Phuong Nam. Investing in teaching staff to improve the quality of higher and postgraduate education in Vietnam // The Journal of Economics and Technology. 2017. No. 17. Pp. 115-120.
- Vuong Hoai Minh, Nguyen Anh Tuan, and Phan Thanh Hoai. Developing high-quality human resources is the key to solving the challenge in Industry 4.0 // Journal of Science and Technology. 2020. No. 2. Pp. 152-154.
- Dang Thi Minh. Policy on development of private universities in Vietnam. Doctoral thesis, National Academy of Public Administration, 2014.
- National Assembly. Law on Education, Law No. 38/2005/QH11 promulgated on June 14, 2005.
- National Assembly. Law amending and supplementing some articles of the Law on Higher Education. Law No. 34/2018/QH14, promulgated on November 19, 2018.