Efficient Optimization of Edge Server Selection Technique in Content Delivery Network
Автор: Debabrata Sarddar, Enakshmi Nandi
Статья в выпуске: 4, 2015 года.
Cloud Computing provides the infrastructure as a "Cloud" from which businesses and users are permit to access applications from anywhere in the world on demand. Thus, the computing world is rapidly transforming towards developing software for millions to consume as a service, rather than to run on their individual computers. But many users could not satisfy on cloud services completely due to their uncovering security purpose for handling large numbers of data. Even the network becomes uncontrollable, when large numbers of user's request to the server create network congestion and data losses vigorously. Content Delivery Network OR CDN is an eminent solution of this problem. Our objective is to create optimized method for edge selection technique in Content Delivery Network to deliver and direct the user request to the nearest edge server and establish the connection between them and transfer the respective content
CDN, Haversine Distance, Floyd's Algorithm, Least recently used
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15010122
Список литературы Efficient Optimization of Edge Server Selection Technique in Content Delivery Network
- Saroiu, Stefan, et al. "An analysis of internet content delivery systems." ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems Review 36.SI (2002): 315-32.
- Pathan, Al-Mukaddim Khan, and Rajkumar Buyya. "A taxonomy and survey of content delivery networks." Grid Computing and Distributed Systems Laboratory, University of Melbourne, Technical Report (2007).
- Wong, Khai Hsiang. Using surrogate servers for content delivery network infrastructure with guaranteed QoS. Diss. UTAR, 201.
- Books of Operating System Concepts: International Student Version Paperback – 20 Apr 2009 by Silberschatz (Author), Galvin (Author), Gagne (Author).
- Sarddar, Debabrata, Sandip Roy, and Rajesh Bose. "Queueing Based Edge Server Selection in Content Delivery Network Using Haversine Distance.".
- http://nptel.ac.in/courses/105104098/TransportationII/mod13/16slide.htm,Module XIII: Demand analysis.