Economic-organizing mechanisms of strategy priority realization of tourism and recreation development in the north-west of Russia
Автор: Akhobadze David Titeevich
Рубрика: Continuing the previous issue theme
Статья в выпуске: 2 (6) т.2, 2009 года.
The article is devoted to the problem of definition of organization and economic mechanisms, contributing to effective implementation of strategic priorities in tourism and recreation development at macroregion level (NWFD). The article also grounds the statement, according to which initiation of mentioned mechanisms gives essentially new possibilities for development of tourism and recreation at the level of separate municipalities and regions of NWFD. The conditions/ factors that constrain and promote mobilization of organization and economic mechanisms are considered as well; it provides recommendations on improvement of current management in tourism/ recreation sector at macroregion level.
Regional development of tourism and recreation, tourism and recreation infrastructure, tourism and recreation territories / areas, destinations, tourist corridors, tourist product, organization and economic mechanisms, strategic priorities
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223140
Список литературы Economic-organizing mechanisms of strategy priority realization of tourism and recreation development in the north-west of Russia
- Gulyaev, V.G. Tourism: Economy and Social Development/V.G. Gulyaev. -Moscow: Finances and Statistics, 2003. -P. 82.
- Rural Tourism Development in the Priozersk District of the Leningrad Oblast till 2010: master-Plan. -St.-Petersburg, 2007.
- Romanenko, A. World Cruise Market: Peculiarities and Prospectives of Demand/A. Romanenko//Terminal. -2003. -№6. -P. 13.
- Akhobadze, D.T. Prospectives of Tourism Development as One of the Main Sectors of Territorial Specialisation of the Kaliningrad Oblast/D.T. Akhobadze//The North-West Economy: problems and Prospectives of development. -2004. -№2.
- Tourism Development Strategy in the Russia Federation till 2015/Federal Tourism Agency. -Moscow, 2008. -P. 17.
- Akhobadze, D.T. Investment Activity in the Tourism Sector in the North-West of Russia: state, problems, activisation ways/D.T. Akhobadze//Bulletin of RATA. -2001. -№3. -P. 14.