Economic features of projects on the hydrocarbon shelf deposits development
Автор: Fadeev Alexey Mikhailovich, Cherepovitsyn Alexey Evgenevich, Larichkin Fedor Dmitrievich, Egorov Oleg Ivanovich
Рубрика: Environmental economics
Статья в выпуске: 3 (11) т.3, 2010 года.
The article shows a spectrum of economic issues of hydrocarbon marine deposits projects' development. Basic risks at stages of projects development are analyzed and risks mitigation actions are provided. Analysis of investment expenses of marine oil and gas fields in various environmental conditions is provided; resource indicators of hydrocarbon raw materials of Russia and states of Caspian region are given. Considerable attention is paid to management of projects development taking into account foreign experience of natural resources development. The article also considers safety and environment issues at development of shelf deposits.
Oil and gas industry, risks, arctic shelf, caspian sea, project management, hydrocarbon recourses
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223206
Список литературы Economic features of projects on the hydrocarbon shelf deposits development
- Grigorenko, Yu.N. Hydrocarbon potential of the continental shelf of Russia: state and problems of development/Yu.N. Grigorenko, I.M. Mirchink//Mineral Resources of the Russian shelf. Special Issue. -2006. -P. 15.
- Donskoy, S. Shelf, money and risk. It is due to create conditions for the development of shelf deposits In Russia/S. Donskoy //Oil and Capital. -2005. -№ 10.
- Egorov, O.I. Oil and gas complex of Kazakhstan: problems of development and effective operation/O.I. Egorov, O.A. Chigarkina, A.S. Baymukanov. -Almaty: Atymura, 2003. -535 p.
- Zolotukhin, A.B. Basics of development of shelf oil and gas deposits and marine construction in the Arctic: a tutorial/A.B. Zolotukhin, O.T. Gudmestad, A.I. Ermakov . -Moscow: Oil and Gas; RSU of Oil and Gas named after I.M. Gubkin, 2000. -770 p.
- Romanyuk, A. Lucrative place/A. Romanyuk//North-West Marine Business. -2007. -№ 9. -P. 57.
- Offshore mirages: oil and gas of Russia's continental shelf//Oil and gas vertical. -2002. -№ 9. -P. 85.