Development of Android Controlled Arduino based Intelligent Car Parking System
Автор: Khalid Mahboob, Ibad Ur Rehman, Muhammad Ali, Mohammad Taha Khan, Muhammad Rehman Nazir
Статья в выпуске: 1 Vol.10, 2020 года.
The automobile industry is currently looking at the technology needed to move from today's original autonomous autos to a self-contained and safe driving solution. The automobile industry has been remarkably successful in producing reliable, safe, and affordable cars over the past century. Due to the significant progress made in computers and telecommunications, an autonomous car became a reality. In this regard, an android driver-less car is a vehicle that uses a combination of motors, software, and sensors to park cars between destinations without a human operator. To be fully autonomous, vehicles must be able to travel unmanned to a pre-determined destination on roads that are not fit for use. In this paper, the android controlled Arduino based intelligent car parking development stages and functionalities has been discussed. The motor system will be composed of the dc motors that run the car as well as the wheels and body of the car. The DC motor controls the circuit and a software driver. The android application will drive the car forward, reverse, left, and right (stopping will be the absence of a forward or backward command). It will do this by means of the software driver. There is also one motor which holds the brake and release. The significance of this system is that it has a distinctiveness to control real cars in real-time with android applications including steering control, gear shifting, horn control, and engine on/off. It has a self-parking system in a narrow crowded system through the sensors reading the environment and with actuators, a car could be park itself. Finally, on enabling effective automobile safety and efficient automotive cars, some of the challenges are needed to be addressed (and to provide) useful suggestions for approval by car manufacturers, designers, policymakers, and regulatory bodies.
Parking, car, Android, Bluetooth, motor
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15017173
IDR: 15017173 | DOI: 10.5815/ijwmt.2020.01.05
Список литературы Development of Android Controlled Arduino based Intelligent Car Parking System
- Wang, W., Song, Y., Zhang, J., & Deng, H. (2014). Automatic parking of vehicles: A review of literatures. International Journal of Automotive Technology, 15(6), 967–978. doi:10.1007/s12239-014-0102-y.
- M. J.G., P. P. A.S., Joseph, D., P. S. Android controlled Smart Car. International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends. 2015Dec; 2(12):1087–90.
- Bachhav, J.D., A. M.M. Smart Car Parking System. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) . 2017Jun; 4(6):3036–8.
- R. R., Dhanalakshmi S. Android based smart parking system using slot allocation & reservations. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2015Apr;10(7):3116–20.
- Geng, Y., & Cassandras, C. G. (2012). A new “Smart Parking” System Infrastructure and Implementation. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 54, 1278–1287. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.842.
- Patil, M., Sakore, R. Smart Parking System Based On Reservation. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER). 2014 Jun; 2(6):21–6.
- Bonde, D. J., Shende, R. S., Kedari, A. S., Gaikwad, K. S., & Bhokre, A. U. (2014). Automated car parking system commanded by Android application. 2014 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics. doi:10.1109/iccci.2014.6921729
- Kiruthika, S., Surendran, D. Smart Car Parking using Arduino and Android Application. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing (IJCSMC). 2016Feb; 5(2):230–4.
- Anitha, J,, Thoyajakshi, Y., Ramya, A., Sravani, V., Kumar, P. Intelligent Parking System Using Android Application. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2017Apr14; 114(7):165–74.
- Mitra A, Patel KD, K D. Android Based Smart Parking Reservation. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE). 2016Sep; 4(9):15845–9.
- Moore, M.M., Lu, B. Autonomous Vehicles for Personal Transport: A Technology Assessment. SSRN Electronic Journal. 2011. doi: 10.2139/ssrn.1865047.
- Frazzoli E, Dahleh M, Feron E. Real-time motion planning for agile autonomous vehicles. Proceedings of the 2001 American Control Conference (Cat No01CH37148). 2001. doi: 10.1109/acc.2001.945511.
- https://www.android.com/ [cited 2019 July 25].
- https://www.arduino.cc/ [cited 2019 August 05].
- https://www.ll.mit.edu/publications/labnotes/automation/ [cited 2019 August 15].