Development of an algorithm for making management decisions based on situational analysis
Автор: Popova D.A.
Журнал: Juvenis scientia @jscientia
Рубрика: Экономические науки
Статья в выпуске: 12, 2018 года.
This paper proposes an algorithm for making management decisions using a situational analysis in the aviation industry. The effectiveness of management decisions directly depends on the industry in which the organization operates, and the information on the basis of which this decision is made. The basis for developing solutions is analysis. Depending on the direction of the decision, the analysis is divided into managerial, diagnostic, financial, operational, situational. Each industry has its own limiting aspects that affect the implementation process and the outcome of the decision. In the course of diagnostics, as a rule, the main legislative restrictions or the advantages that companies need to take into account in order to maximize profits are revealed. To effectively diagnose the state of an enterprise, it is advisable to single out a number of analysis methods. In the process of developing the algorithm, the main methods of analysis and specific features of the industry were considered.
Situational analysis, management decision, pest (pestle), swot analysis, resource analysis, swot-анализ
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/14113451
IDR: 14113451 | DOI: 10.32415/jscientia.2018.12.05
Список литературы Development of an algorithm for making management decisions based on situational analysis
- Fatkhutdinov R.A. Strategic management. Moscow.: CJSC Business School Intel-Sintez, 2016.
- Kravchenko S.V. Situational analysis and modeling of management decisions. Publishing Gomel. 2016. 60 p.
- Meskon M.Kh., Albert M., Hedouri F. Fundamentals of Management: Trans. from English M.: Delo, 2013. 332 p.
- Mazitova A.Kh., Zimina G.A. Identification of external and internal environment factors influencing the choice of the development strategy of a trade organization//In the collection: New technologies in the social and humanitarian sciences and education: current state, problems, development prospects. Collection of scientific papers on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. In 4 parts. Edited by E.P. Tkacheva. 2018. Pp. 100-108.
- Spiridonov E.V. PEST -ANALYSIS, as the main tool for analyzing environmental factors//Modern scientific research and innovation. URL: http://web.snauka.ru/issues/2017/03/79940.
- Model analysis of the five competitive forces of Michael Porter. Consulting company iTeam. URL: http://blog.iteam.ru/model-analiza-majkla-portera.