Decoupling effect in the industrial region (the case of the Kemerovo oblast)
Автор: Akulov Anatoliy Olegovich
Рубрика: Environmental economics
Статья в выпуске: 4 (28) т.6, 2013 года.
The article considers the possibility of eco-economic decoupling in the industrial region (in the case of the Kemerovo Oblast). The analysis of the trends of economic development and production output volumes (in particular, in the coal industry) has proved that there are no decoupling effects in the region. The increase in production volumes has a direct negative impact on the environment. In order to change the situation, a substantial increase of investment in environmental protection is required, otherwise the ecological situation in the Kemerovo Oblast will deteriorate even more significantly.
Decoupling, industry, kemerovo oblast, modernization, environment, air pollution, water pollution, surface disturbance
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223484
Список литературы Decoupling effect in the industrial region (the case of the Kemerovo oblast)
- Aganbegyan A.G. Russia's economy at the crossroads. Moscow: AST, 2010.
- Glazyev S.Yu. The strategy of accelerated development of Russia in the conditions of the global crisis. Moscow: Economics, 2010.
- Gulin K.A. On the issue of socio-economic modernization of Russian regions. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2012. No. 4 (в русской статье -№2). P. 35-49.
- Druzhinin P.V., Shkiperova G.T. Estimation of the possibility of reducing the environmental burden during the transition to innovative development. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2011. No. 4. P. 122-130.
- Ivanter V.V., Kuzyk B.N. The future of Russia: inertial development or innovation breakthrough. Moscow: INES, 2005.
- Ilyin V.A. Problems of socio-economic development of Russian territories in the post crisis period. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2011. No. 5. P. 9-23.
- Interview with V.I. Danilov-Danilyan. Gosudarstvennoye upravleniye resursami. 2008. No. 6. P. 4.
- Larichkin F.D. Complex ecologically balanced natural resources utilization -the basis of North regions development. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2008. No. 1. P. 58-69.
- Matveyev I. Ye. The effect of ‘decoupling' and renewable energy. Energy fresh. 2012. No. 3. P. 44-49.
- Mekush G.Ye. Kemerovo Oblast. Sustainable development: experience, problems, prospects. Moscow: Institute of Sustainable Development of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation, 2011.
- On the way to Russia's sustainable development. ‘Green' economy and modernization. Ecological-economic basis for sustainable development. Ed. by. V.M. Zakharov. Moscow: Institute of Sustainable Development, 2012.
- Science will have to solve the problems instead of opening new horizons: an interview with D. Meadows. Available at: http://www.gazeta.ru/science/2012/05/02_a_4569465.shtml (access date: February 18, 2013).
- Reznikov S.N. Transformation of the vector and model of post-crisis development of the world economy: conceptual aspect. Integral. 2011. No. 6. P. 39-41.
- Russia and countries of the world. 2012: statistical digest. Rosstat. Moscow, 2012.
- Stolbov M. Some findings of the empirical analysis of the 2008-2009 global crisis determinants. Voprosy economiki. 2012. No. 4. P. 32-45.
- Strategy of socio-economic development of the Kemerovo Oblast up to 2025 (adopted at the session of the Board of Administration of the Kemerovo Oblast on January 18, 2008).
- Tereshina M.V., Degtyareva I.N. ‘Green growth' and structural progress in regional economy: theoretical and methodological analysis. Theory and practice of social development. 2012. No. 5. P. 246-248.
- Tikhonova T.V., Popova Ye.A. Ecological and economic relations development in the innovation economy. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2009. No. 8. P. 73-85.
- Kharitonova G.N. Scenarios of ecological modernization of mining corporations on the basis of innovation. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast. 2011. No. 3. P. 123-129.
- Adrian T., Etula E., Groen J. Financial amplification of foreign exchange risk premia. European economic review. 2011. No. 3. P. 354-370.