decision support system performance-based evaluation of village government using AHP and TOPSIS methods: secang sub-district of magelang regency as a case study
Автор: Vickky Listyaningsih, Ema Utami
Статья в выпуске: 4 vol.10, 2018 года.
The increasing of village grants provider growth opportunities for villages every year. The Reliable performance of village governance is the main factor that determines the development of a village. In Secang, there are still many rural governance performances that are not optimal yet, therefore we need a system of performance evaluation of the village government. Decision support systems with a combination of AHP and TOPSIS models can be used to help evaluating performance village Government. AHP method is used to perform the weighting of the criteria and TOPSIS methods to make a ranking system of the performance evaluation of village government. AHP was chosen because it has many advantages of computation weighting while TOPSIS was efficient and able to measure the relative performance in a simple mathematical form. One advantage of the system that was built is the dynamic nature of the assessment criteria used for the calculation process, with menus for assessment criteria period the user can add or reduce the assessment criteria in accordance with the requirements or regulations. Output of DSS Village Government Performance Evaluation is village government performance ratings that can be used as a consideration in determining rewards and assistance to the village from the sub-district. From the test results on ranking and prototype, 86.67% of users agree that the prototype can be implemented and used to evaluate the performance of village government in the Secang sub-district.
Decision support system, AHP, TOPSIS, performance evaluation, village governance
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/15016477
IDR: 15016477 | DOI: 10.5815/ijisa.2018.04.03
Список литературы decision support system performance-based evaluation of village government using AHP and TOPSIS methods: secang sub-district of magelang regency as a case study
- http://bisniskeuangan.kompas.com, accessed date October 18, 2016
- Ministry of Interior Republic of Indonesia, Regulation No 8. 2015 regarding the Evaluation of Village Development
- Law No. 32, 2004, article 126 clause (3) regarding the Regional Government
- R. Akbar, R. Pilcher, and B. Perrin, “Performance Measurement in Indonesia: the Case of Local Government”, Pacific Accounting Review, pp. 262-291, 2012.
- R. McLeod, G. Schell, Management Information System, Prentice Hall, 2003
- D. L. Olson, “Multi-Criteria Decision Support”, In Handbook on Decision Support Systems, Springer Berlin : Heidelberg, 2008.
- T. K. Das, D. P. Acharjya, M. R. Patra, Multi Criterion Decision Making using Intuitionistic Fuzzy Rough Set on Two Universal Sets, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA), Vol.4, No.4, p. 26-33, 2015.
- W. S. Goodridge, Sensitivity Analysis using Simple Additive Weighting Method, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA), Vol.5, No.4, p.27-33, 2016.
- A. Calabrese, R. Costa, T. Menichini., “Using Fuzzy AHP to manage Intellectual Capital assets: An application to the ICT service industry”, Journal Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 40, No. 9, pp. 3747-3755, 2013.
- S. Rouhani, G. Mehdi, J. Mostafa, “Evaluation model of business intelligence for enterprise system using fuzzy TOPSIS”, Journal Expert Systems with Applications Vol. 39, No. 3, pp. 3764-3771, 2012.
- E. Triantaphyllou, S. H. Mann, “Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process for Decision Making in Engineering Applications: Some Challenges”, International Journal of Industrial Engineering: Applications and Practice, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 35-44, 1995.
- CC. Wei, C. Chien, M. J. Wang, “An AHP-Based Approach to ERP System Selection”, Int. J. Production Economics, Vol. 96, pp. 47-62, 2005.
- E. Ataei, “Application of TOPSIS and Fuzzy TOPSIS Methods for Plant Layout Design”, World Applied Sciences Journal, Vol. 24, No.7, pp. 908-913, 2013.
- V. M. Athawale, and S. Chakraborty, “A TOPSIS Method-based Approach to Machine Tool Selection”, Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Dhaka, Bangladesh, January 9-10, 2010.
- Saharuddin, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Kelompok dengan Metode Topsis dan Borda untuk Penentuan Peringkat Terbaik Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) (Studi Kasus: Dinas Pendidikan Pemuda Dan Olahraga Kabupaten Pangkep Sulawesi Selatan)”, Thesis, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2012.
- L. Abdullah, and A. Otheman, A New Entropy Weight for Sub-Criteria in Interval Type-2 Fuzzy TOPSIS and Its Application, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA), Vol.2, No.3, p.25-33, 2013.
- H. Hamdani, R. Wardoyo, K. Mustofa, "A Method of Weight Update in Group Decision-Making to Accommodate the Interests of All the Decision Makers", International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA), Vol.9, No.8, pp.1-10, 2017.
- B. Oztaysi, ―A decision model for information technology selection using AHP integrated TOPSIS-Grey: The case of content management systems, Knowledge-Based Syst., vol. 70, pp. 44–54, Nov. 2014.
- P. Wang, Z. Zhu, and Y. Wang, ―A novel hybrid MCDM model combining the SAW, TOPSIS and GRA methods based on experimental design, Inf. Sci. (Ny)., vol. 345, pp. 27–45, Jun. 2016.
- Prasetyo, “Perancangan Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Evaluasi Kinerja Satuan Kerja Perangkat Daerah (Studi Kasus: Pemerintah Daerah Provinsi Sulawesi Barat)”, Thesis, Universitas Amikom Yogyakarta, 2016.
- M. Sabaghi, and C. Mascle, “Application of DOE-TOPSIS Technique in Decision-Making Problems”, IFAC-Papers OnLine, Vol. 48, No.3, pp. 773-777, 2015.
- Arbelia and Paryanta, “Penerapan Metode AHP dan TOPSIS Sebagai Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Dalam Menentukan Kenaikan Jabatan Bagi Karyawan”, Jurnal Ilmiah Go Infotech, Vol. 20, No.1, pp. 9-17, 2014.
- S. Kusumadewi, S. Hartati, A. Harjoko, R. Wardoyo, “Fuzzy Multi-Attribute Decision Making (Fuzzy MADM)”, Yogyakarta : Graha Ilmu, 2006.
- C. L. Hwang, and K. Yoon, “Multiple Attribute Decision Making : Methods and Applications”, New York : Springer-Verlag, 1981.
- M. Zeleny, “Multiple Criteria Decision Making”, New York : McGraw-Hill, 1982.