Current trends in the traditional nature management of indigenous peoples of Siberia (the case of the Republic of Khakassia)
Автор: Panikarova Svetlana Viktorovna, Vlasov Maksim Vladislavovich
Рубрика: Environmental economics
Статья в выпуске: 2 (26) т.6, 2013 года.
The article is based on the results of the author’s empirical research exploring the characteristics of the traditional nature management of indigenous peoples of Siberia. The article proposes the mechanisms of implementing the potential of traditional nature management and provides recommendations for enhancing the efficiency of this type of economic activity in the case of the Republic of Khakassia.
Traditional nature management, regional development, indigenous peoples
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223446
Список литературы Current trends in the traditional nature management of indigenous peoples of Siberia (the case of the Republic of Khakassia)
- Bocharnikov V.N., Bocharnikova T.B. Socio-economic aspects of development of the basins of the Samarga and Yedinka rivers. Sikhote-Alin: conservation and sustainable development of the unique ecosystem. Materials of the scientific and practical conference held September 4 -8, 1997. Vladivostok, 1997. P. 28-30.
- Burnakov V.A. Concept of yulyus and ecological traditions of the Khakasses. Traditional knowledge of indigenous peoples of the Altai-Sayan in the sphere of nature management: materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference, Barnaul, 11 -13 May, 2009. Ed. by I.I. Nazarov. Barnaul: Publishing house ‘ARТIКА’, 2009.
- Vlasov M.V. Strategy of production of new knowledge. Social sciences and modernity. 2007. No 3. P. 18-22.
- Vlasov M.V., Veretennikova A.Yu. The content of a current economic institute. Journal of economic theory (the Ural Branch of RAS). 2011. No. 4. P. 33-45.
- Kenikstul V.I., Yermakov A.A. On the improvement of hunting economy management system. APK: ekonomika, upravleniye. 2009. No. 10.
- Kozmin N.N. The Khakasses. Historical-ethnographic and economic essay. Irkutsk, 1925. P. 6.
- Kyrzhinakov A.A. Taiga occupations of the Khakasses in the 19th -20th centuries. Ph.D. in History thesis summary. Abakan, 2005.
- Maksimov A.A. About the revival of traditional economy forms in rural settlements of the Komi Republic. Ekonomika regiona. 2008. No. 1. P. 30-38
- Panikarova S.V., Vlasov M.V. Assessment of economic potential of region farms (on example of the Republic of Khakassia). National interests: priorities and security. 2012. No. 25. P. 25-32.
- Panikarova S.V., Vlasov M.V. Business in the sphere of national crafts as the most important component of ethno-economy (on the example of the Republic of Khakassia). Regional economy: theory and practice. 2012. No. 15. P. 40-48.
- Panikarova S.V., Vlasov M.V., Chebodayev V.P. Institutes of development in ethno-economics. Problems of modern economy. 2011. No. 4. P. 54-58.
- Pokrovskiy N.N. History of Siberia. Primary sources. Vol. 6. Siberia of the 18th century in the journeys of G.F. Miller. Novosibirsk, 1996. P. 69.
- Yarilova A.A. Manuscript Fund of Khakassian Research Institute of Language, Literature and History. No. 712.