Communicative and speech competences: its development using literature for children
Автор: Dimitrova Luba
Рубрика: Развитие компетенций
Статья в выпуске: 4 (26), 2018 года.
The work on the formation of communicative competence of pupils requires from the primary school teacher an active position in relation to the sources that daily influence the process of forming the speech of children. The relevance of the study of the methodological potential of additional literature is due to the increase in the passivity of parents in the development of the speech and communication skills of children. Formation of an active and critical attitude of students to additional literature, the importance of their freedom in choosing texts to read as the goal of the educational process is not fully studied in Pedagogical Sciences.Work with additional (extra-curricular) sources of reading and its introduction as a methodological technology at school is not determined by state educational standards and largely depends on the initiative and personality of a teacher. It is necessary to develop a system of actions on which teachers could rely in their daily work to build the communicative competence of students.
Primary school, communication and speech competences, freedom of choice of texts, additional literature
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/142220614
IDR: 142220614 | DOI: 10.33065/2307-1052-2018-4-26-47-54
Список литературы Communicative and speech competences: its development using literature for children
- Bijkov G., Kraevski V. Metodology and methods of pedagogical research. Sofia-Moskow: UP «St. Kliment Ohridski», 1999.
- Gospodinov B. A scientific pedagogical research. Methodological, technological and methodical aspects. Sofia: UP «St. Kliment Ohridski», 2016.
- Ivanova N. The education in Bulgarian language and literature at the initial stage of basic education. Sofia: Riva, 2014.
- Zdravkova St. The education of Bulgarian language and literature in the primary school. Shumen: UP «Ep. K. Preslawski», 2005.
- Communication competence in the modern science discource (Collection in the honor of 70-anniversary of prof. Kiril Dimchev). Sofia: Bulvest, 2005.
- National statistic institute. .//URL: http://www.nsi.bg/bg/content/3440 (дата обращения 11.03.2018).