Changes of immune status in patients with mixed anxiety and depressive disorder and herpetic viral infection
Автор: Bakuleva N.I., Zemskov A.M., Kostenko S.M., Peleshenko E.I., Shiryaev O.Yu.
Статья в выпуске: 7-3 (70), 2022 года.
Depression and anxiety are the most common mental disorders worldwide. А number of researchers have described a correlation between immune, limbic and endocrine systems and their role in the development of anxiety - depressive disorder. However, a more detailed examination of this correlation is yet to be performed. This study was conducted to examine immunological disorders’ impact on cytomegalovirus (CMV), Epstein - Barr virus and herpes simplex virus antibodies’ production; to evaluate antiviral antibodies’ level impact on an immune status; to estimate an amount of strong systemic correlation between immunological parameters. Blood samples of 40 patients with Mixed Anxiety and Depressive Disorder were explored, immunological and “infectious” statuses were evaluated. Therefore, the variation in titer of antibodies to cytomegalovirus, Epstein - Barr virus and Herpes Simplex Virus with respect to changes of immunological parameters was detected. Additionally, taking the above into account, many strong correlations between HSV and CMV and immune system (48 and 32 respectively) suggest that there is high - level immunity against these viruses. In contrast, only 3 correlations between Epstein - Barr Virus and immunological parameters indicate that poor immune response is usual to this virus. The strong correlations between HSV and EBV and immune response among patients with proved diagnosis of MADD possibly indicate that mental condition is able to impact on human immune status.
Anxiety, depression, immunity, herpes simplex virus, cytomegalovirus, epstein - barr virus
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/170195001
IDR: 170195001 | DOI: 10.24412/2500-1000-2022-7-3-4-8
Список литературы Changes of immune status in patients with mixed anxiety and depressive disorder and herpetic viral infection
- Zaychenko A.A., Lebedeva E.A. Konstitutsional'naya psikhologiya muzhchin s paranoidnoy shizofreniey // Izvestiya VUZov. Povolzhskiy region. Meditsinskie nauki. 2009. №3.
- Zemskov A.M., Zemskov V.M., Esaulenko I.E., Chubirko M.I., Mamchik N.P., Zemskova V.A., Zoloedov V.I. Triggernaya rol' immunologicheskikh mekhanizmov v induktsii i lechenii zabolevaniy. Uspekhi sovremennoy biologii. 2016. T. 136. № 4. S. 323-334.
- Komarova O.N., Khavkin A.I. Vzaimosvyaz' stressa, immuniteta i kishechnoy mikrobioty. Pediatricheskaya farmakologiya. 2020; 17 (1): 18-24. DOI: 10.15690/pf.v17i1.2078
- De Bellis A., Bizzarro A., Pivonello R., Lombardi G., Bellastella A. Prolactin and autoimmunity. Pituitary. 2005;8(1):25-30. DOI: 10.1007/s11102-005-5082-5. PMID: 16411065
- Durrant D.M., Ghosh S., Klein R.S. The Olfactory Bulb: An Immunosensory Effector Organ during Neurotropic Viral Infections. ACS Chem Neurosci. 2016 Apr 20;7(4):464-9. Epub 2016 Apr 8. ; PMCID: PMC5775964. DOI: 10.1021/acschemneuro.6b00043 PMID: 27058872
- Kobayashi N, Oka N., Takahashi M., et al. Human Herpesvirus 6B Greatly Increases Risk of Depression by Activating Hypothalamic-Pituitary // Adrenal Axis during Latent Phase of Infection. iScience. 2020; 23(6): 101187. DOI: 10.1016/j.isci.2020.101187
- Trottier M.D., Newsted M.M., King L.E., Fraker P.J. Natural glucocorticoids induce expansion of all developmental stages of murine bone marrow granulocytes without inhibiting function. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2008;105(6):2028-2033. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.0712003105
- Winokur G., Coryell W., et.al. A prospective follow -up of patients with bipolar and primary unipolar affective disorder // Arch. Gen. Psychiatry. -1993. -Vol. 50. -pp. 457-465.
- Wittchen H. U, Jakobi F. Size and burden of mental disorders in Europe -a critical review and appraisal of 27 studies //Eur.Neuropsychopharmacol. -2005.-Vol. 15, No 1.-pp. 357-376.
- Wohleb ES, Franklin T, Iwata M, Duman RS.Integrating neuroimmune systems in the neurobiology of depression. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2016 Aug;17(8):497-511. Epub 2016 Jun 9. DOI: 10.1038/nrn.2016.69 PMID: 27277867