Budget crisis of the regions in 2013 - 2015: a threat to Russia's security
Автор: Ilyin Vladimir Aleksandrovich, Povarova Anna Ivanovna
Рубрика: Development strategy
Статья в выпуске: 6 (24) т.5, 2012 года.
The article continues the series of publications on the issues of budgetary sufficiency of the territories. Judging by the main budget parameters, the 2013 - 2015 period will be a serious challenge to the strength of sub-national budget systems. In the conditions of an acute debt crisis, Russian regions have to take up the bulk of public obligations of the Russian Federation concerning the implementation of the President’s election programmes. Of special concern is the reduction of federal financial support, which creates additional risks for the territorial budgets burdened with loans. However, despite the gravity of the situation, there still exist the reserves for implementing the President’s assignments and stabilizing the country’s budgetary system. The main of them concern the necessity of conducting the state policy in the sphere of business capital exports.
Budgets of the subjects of the russian federation, federal budget, national debt, implementation of the decrees of the president of the russian federation, export of capital
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147223414
Список литературы Budget crisis of the regions in 2013 - 2015: a threat to Russia's security
- Speech by the Deputy Minister of Economic Development A. Klepach at the seminar of the heads of legislative power bodies of the RF subjects on 20 November 2012. Official website of the information group Interfax. Available at: http://www.interfax.ru/ifx.asp?id=9005a80a-bbeb-224e-8538-dba879d35cea
- Gazeta.ru. Available at: http://www.gazeta.ru/financial/2012/09/20/4781377.shtml
- Demin V. A. Offshores -a real threat to Russia’s economic security. Official website of the expert-analytical centre Modernization. Available at: http://www.modern-rf.ru/
- Ivanter A. Accounting crossbow. Expert. 2012. No. 39. P. 25.
- Ilyin V.A., Povarova A.I., Sychev M.F. The influence of the metallurgical corporation owners’ interests on the socio-economic development: preprint. Vologda: ISEDT RAS, 2012.
- Nicholas Shaxson’s interview in the newspaper Arguments and Facts Arguments and Facts. 2012. 18 July. Available at: http://www.aif.ru/money/article/53548
- Kalabekov I.G. Russian reforms in figures and facts. Available at: http://kaig.ru/reform.pdf
- Katasonov V.A. Russia on the threshold of WTO. Soviet Russia. 2012. No. 3.
- Krichevskiy N.A. Corruption through the return. Moskovsky Komsomolets. 2011. No. 25715. Available at: http://www.mk.ru/politics
- Lvov D. The moral economy. Svobodnaya mysl -XXI. 2004. No. 9.
- Report on the research work “Russia’s Modernization Programme”. Moscow, 2011. Official website of the expert-analytical centre Modernization. Available at: http://www.modern-rf.ru/
- Report on the results of control activity “Examination of customs control organizations while moving coal and coal products across the customs border of the Russian Federation, the formation of contract prices, correctness of calculation, completeness and timeliness of payment of customs payments in 2008”. Official website of the Accounts Chamber of the Russian Federation. Available at: http://www.ach.gov.ru/ru
- Official website of the Boston Consulting Group. Available at: http://www.bcg.ru/
- Privalov A. About an ostrich budget. Expert. 2012. No. 47. P. 14.
- Reznikova A. “Putin’s plan” devastates the regions. RBC daily. Available at: http://www.rbcdaily.ru/2012/10/17/focus/562949984941455