Aspects of distance learning
Автор: Majidova Z.A.
Рубрика: Основной раздел
Статья в выпуске: 6-1 (73), 2020 года.
This research paper reflects teaching students at a distance allows you not to miss classes for one reason or another. For example, if a student falls ill. Just turn on the computer, join the virtual conference - and you can attend the lesson. And it is without harm to health. It turns out truancy can be minimized. Therefore, it is distance learning that helps even during a long illness or inability to attend school to stay in the general flow and keep up with other students.
Distance technologies, distance learning, online consultations, online conferences, computer, virtual conference
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/140252379
Список литературы Aspects of distance learning
- Polat E.S. Integration of full-time and distance forms of education in high schools of secondary schools. / INR № 2, 2005. C 26 - 33.
- Vavilova, E.O. The use of computer programs in the process of learning English Language. Proceedings of the scientific-practical conference "Problems of protection of human rights and its Boda personality at the present stage: the Russian and international aspects", Orenburg, 2009
- Irgashev M.U. About the problem of motivation of educational activity of students in the conditions of education in the university. Moscow: 2019.
- 2. G.T. Qodirova. Linguistic and communicative competence in learning language. International conference. 2016, p.441.
- 3. N.A. Odilova., M.U. Irgashev. Information and communication technology in language learning. International conference. 2016, p.439.