Analysis towards Mobile IPV4 and Mobile IPV6 in Computer Networks
Автор: Seyedeh Masoumeh Ahmadi
Статья в выпуске: 4 vol.4, 2012 года.
With the rapid growth in the number of mobile devices like cellular phones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and laptop computers, the demand for “anywhere, anytime, and any way” high-speed Internet access is becoming a primary concern in our lives. Mobile IP has been designed with the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) to serve the needs of growing population of mobile computer users who wish to connect to the internet and maintain communication as they move from place to place. Mobile IP enables a wireless network node to move freely from one point of connection to the Internet to another, without disrupting the end-to-end connectivity. The goals of this paper are to define the fundamentals of mobile IPV4, elaborate the problems of mobile IPV4, give a brief overview of some of the literature that deals with the fundamentals of mobile IPV6, explain the problems of mobile IPV6, compare Mobile IPv6 and Mobile IPv4, discuss the advantages of mobile IP, and review the application of mobile IP for vehicular networks.
Fundamentals, mobile IPV4, mobile IPV6, advantages, application
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15010240
Список литературы Analysis towards Mobile IPV4 and Mobile IPV6 in Computer Networks
- C. E. Perkins, "Mobile IP," Communications Magazine, IEEE, vol. 35, pp. 84-99, 1997.
- C. E. Perkins, "Mobile networking through Mobile IP," Internet Computing, IEEE, vol. 2, pp. 58-69, 1998.
- R. Gunasundari and S. Shanmugavel, "Performance Comparison of Mobile IPv4 and Mobile IPv6 protocols in wireless systems," in Communication Systems and Networks and Workshops, 2009. COMSNETS 2009. First International, 2009, pp. 1-8.
- A. Yokote, A. E. Yegin, M. M. Bin Tariq, F. Guangrui, C. Williams, and A. Takeshita, "Mobile IP API," in Mobile and Wireless Communications Network, 2002. 4th International Workshop on, 2002, pp. 480-484.
- K. Ki-Sik, L. Wonjun, H. Youn-Hee, S. Myung-Ki, and Y. HeungRyeol, "Mobility management for all-IP mobile networks: mobile IPv6 vs. proxy mobile IPv6," Wireless Communications, IEEE, vol. 15, pp. 36-45, 2008.
- H. Tran Cong, C. Nguyen Ngoc, T. Nguyen Duc, and H. Truong Dinh, "Interoperability between Mobile IPv4 and Mobile IPv6 based on MPLS core network," in Advanced Communication Technology, The 9th International Conference on, 2007, pp. 1187-1190.
- C. Sujeong, P. Jaehyung, W. Yonggwan, Y. Mijeong, and C. Min Young, "Performance Comparison of TCP Traffic over Mobile IPv4 and IPv6 Networks and a Mobile Network Deployment Approach," in Computer and Information Technology, 2005. CIT 2005. The Fifth International Conference on, 2005, pp. 469-473.
- X. Jiang and U. Narayanan, "Performance Analysis of Mobility Support in IPv4/IPv6 Mixed Wireless Networks," Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 59, pp. 962-973, 2010.
- S. J. Vaughan-Nichols, "Mobile IPv6 and the future of wireless Internet access," Computer, vol. 36, pp. 18-20, 2003.
- J. Younho, P. Jaehyung, W. Yonggwan, L. Bae-Ho, N. Seung Yoo, and C. Min Young, "Comparative Evaluation of TCP Performances on MIPv4 and MIPv6 Protocols in Mobile Mesh Networks," in Broadband Convergence Networks, 2007. BcN '07. 2nd IEEE/IFIP International Workshop on, 2007, pp. 1-9.
- W. Enkelmann, "FleetNet - applications for inter-vehicle communication," in Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2003. Proceedings. IEEE, 2003, pp. 162-167.
- S. William and M. Gerla, "IPv6 flow handoff in ad hoc wireless networks using mobility prediction," in Global Telecommunications Conference, 1999. GLOBECOM '99, 1999, pp. 271-275 vol.1a.
- C. Yuh-Shyan, C. Ching-Hsueh, H. Chih-Shun, and C. Ge-Ming, "Network Mobility Protocol for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks," in Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 2009. WCNC 2009. IEEE, 2009, pp. 1-6.
- M. Bechler and L. Wolf, "Mobility management for vehicular ad hoc networks," in Vehicular Technology Conference, 2005. VTC 2005-Spring. 2005 IEEE 61st, 2005, pp. 2294-2298 Vol. 4.