Analysis and forecast of competitiveness of Russian investment equipment in the foreign markets
Автор: Borisov Vladimir N., Pochukaeva Olga V.
Рубрика: Sectoral economic studies
Статья в выпуске: 2 т.14, 2021 года.
The conducted research was aimed at developing and advancing methods of studying the impact of investments with a high share of costs of machines and equipment, scientific studies and developments for competitiveness dynamics of Russian investment equipment and construction of forecast options for its export. The studied groups of investment equipment were formed from high-tech, technically complex, and expensive types of products. The object of the study is the competitiveness of domestic investment equipment in the foreign markets. We considered the expansion of the export geography, which allowed exploring the competitiveness in the main (traditional) markets and in the growing (including new ones) markets of the far abroad countries. The authors have assessed the demand stability. The tasks, achieved in the reported study, are aimed at identifying the dependencies of quantitative assessments of competitiveness on quantitative assessments of investment factors, impact of which determines the pace and efficiency of the development of investment equipment production at Russian enterprises. The developed system of indicators allows obtaining quantitative, voluminous, and price estimates of investment equipment exports to the foreign countries and to assess and predict on its basis the pace of high-tech and technological development of this important branch of domestic engineering. The results of the study show a necessity to significantly increase spending on research and update of production equipment. The growth of knowledge-intensive investments will make it possible to expand the range of investment equipment with technological competitiveness on the global market. The conducted research has shown that the tools, existing and applied in the Russian Federation, allow us to ensure the constructive dynamics of factors affecting the competitiveness of mechanical engineering and its products. However, the resources that determine the impact of these tools are still insufficient.
Mechanical engineering, investment equipment, investment in fixed capital, competitiveness, export, technological structure of investments, knowledge intensity of investments
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/147234738
IDR: 147234738 | DOI: 10.15838/esc.2021.2.74.3
Список литературы Analysis and forecast of competitiveness of Russian investment equipment in the foreign markets
- Porfiriev B.N. Prospects for economic growth in Russia. Vestnik Rossiiskoi akademii nauk=Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2020, vol. 90, pp. 243–250 (in Russian).
- Shirov A.A. Russian economy in 2019: Problems and solutions. Obshchestvo i ekonomika=Society and Economics, 2019, no. 10, pp. 5–12 (in Russian).
- Komkov N.I., Kulakin G.K. Technological innovations: Development, application and results. Problemy prognozirovaniya=Studies on Russian Economic Development, 2018, no. 5, pp. 137–154 (in Russian).
- Svetunkov S.G. Mathematical models of multi-level competition. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2017, no. 18 (22), p. 3447. DOI: 10.18334/rp.18.22.38453 (in Russian).
- Bazhanov V.A., Oreshko I.I., Veselaya S.S. Assessment of the export potential of Russian engineering. Mir ekonomiki i upravleniya=World of Economics and Management, 2020, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 5–19. DOI: 10.25205/2542-0429-2020-20-1-5-19 (in Russian).
- Ivanova N.I., Mamedyarov Z.A. R&D and innovation: Competition is growing. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya=World Economy and International Relations, 2019, vol. 63, no. 5, pp. 47–56. DOI: 10.20542/0131-2227-2019-63-5-47-56 (in Russian).
- Zheng T., Cordolino M., Baccetti A., Perona M., Zanardini M. The impacts of Industry 4.0: A descriptive survey in Italian manufacturing sector. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 2019. DOI:10.1108/JMTM-08-2019-0269
- Miller A., Miller M. Study of the problems of technological integration in the manufacturing industry in Russia. Strategic Management, 2019, vol. 24, no. 3, рр. 33–42.
- Y Li, H Zhang, Y Liu, Q Huang. Complexity of industry export – an empirical study based on China’s equipment manufacturing industry panel. Special Issue “Preferential Trade Agreements and Global Value Chans”, 2020, no. 12 (17), р. 2694.
- Raizer Monro L., Kohl H. Maturity assessment in Industry 4.0 – a comparative analysis of Brazilian and German companies. Emerging Science Journal, 2020, vol. 4, no. 5, рр. 365–375.
- Wang T., Yin X. Study on the determinants of export sophistication of China’s manufacturing subdivided sectors. In: Wang TS, Ip A, Tavana M, Jain V (eds) Recent Trends in Decision Science and Management Advanced, 2020, vol. 1142. DOI: Org/10.1007/978-981-15-3580-8-89
- Ilyin V.A., Morev M.V. Efficiency of the state’s “manual” management. Challenges of 2020. Ekonomicheskie i sotsial’nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz=Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 2020, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 9–24. DOI: 10.15838/esc.2020.2.68.1 (in Russian).
- Borisov V.N., Pochukaeva O.V., Pochukaev K.G. Domestic investment equipment in the world market: Dynamics and structural changes. Problemy prognozirovaniya=Studies on Russian Economic Development, 2020, no. 5, pp. 3–13 (in Russian).
- Malyarov O.V. Gosudarstvennyi sektor ekonomiki Indii [Public Sector of the Indian Economy]. The Institute of Oriental Studies of the RAS. Moscow: Institut stran Vostoka, 2014. 359 p.
- Andronova I.V., Bokachev I.N. Government support for science, technology and innovation in India. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya=World Economy and International Relations, 2019, vol. 63, no. 11, pp. 38–45 (in Russian).
- Frey C.B. Intellectual Property Rights and the Financing of Technological Innovation: Public Policy and the Efficiency of Capital Markets. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2013. 304 p.
- Brown J.R., Martinsson G., Petersen B.C. Law, stock markets, and innovation. The Journal of Finance, 2013, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 1517–1549.
- Aukutsionek S.P. Investment behavior of enterprises in 2019-2020. Rossiiskii ekonomicheskii barometr=Russian Economic Barometer, 2020, no. 4, pp. 3–11. DOI: 10.20542/2307-0390-2020-4-3-11 (in Russian).
- Kondrat’ev V.B. Otrasli i sektora global’noi ekonomiki: osobennosti i tendentsii razvitiya [Industries and Sectors of the Global Economy: Features and Development Trends]. Fond istoricheskoi perspektivy, Tsentr issledovanii i analitiki [Historical Perspective Foundation, Center for Research and Analytics]. Moscow: Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, 2015. 418 p.
- Grigor’ev V. Innovation from scratch. Rossiiskii eksporter=Russian Exporter, 2019, no. 3, pp. 59–61 (in Russian).
- Pochukaev K.G. Influence of investment and innovation factors on pricing in mechanical engineering. In: Nauchnye trudy: Institut narodnokhozyaistvennogo prognozirovaniya RAN [Scientific Works: Institute for Economic Forecasting of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. Moscow: MAKS-Press, 2018. Pp. 453–472 (in Russian).
- Kuvalin D.B., Zinchenko Yu.V. Russian enterprises in the spring 2020: Covid-19 pandemic reactions and opinions on the role of the state in the economy. Problemy prognozirovaniya=Studies on Russian Economic Development, 2019, no. 6, pp. 147–160 (in Russian).
- Minakov V.F., Lobanov O.S., Makarchuk T.A. Knowledge and research competencies as a factor of economic growth. Finansovaya ekonomika=Financial Economy, 2018, no. 6, pp. 90–94 (in Russian).
- Rumyantsev N.M., Leonidova E.G. Asymmetry problems of structural shifts in regional economy. Ekonomicheskie i sotsial’nye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz=Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 2020, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 169–183. DOI:10.15838/esc.2020.6.72.10 (in Russian).
- Sidorov M.A. Territorial development based on stimulation of the Russian electronic industry. Problemy razvitiya territorii=Problems of Territory’s Development, 2020, no. 3 (107), pp. 27–44. DOI: 10.15838/ptd.2020.3.107.2 (in Russian).