A trial on correlative effect of higher order between utility and risk based on acoustic and magnetic fields around vdt
Автор: Yoshifumi Fujita , Mitsuo Ohta
Журнал: Техническая акустика @ejta
Статья в выпуске: т.7, 2007 года.
In this paper, first, a methodological principle trial for the quantitative evaluation of the correlative and/or cumulative effect on indoor high-technology pollution has been proposed under an absolutely inseparable relationship between utility and risk at the same time and in the same ring. Then, the effectiveness of the proposed method is partly confirmed through some principle experiment between sound (served for utility) and leaked magnetic field (served for risk) especially before and after attachment of a magnetic oscillator called Tecno AO (CE mark, ISO sanction).
Короткий адрес: https://readera.ru/14316089
Список литературы A trial on correlative effect of higher order between utility and risk based on acoustic and magnetic fields around vdt
- B. Russel. A History of Western Philosophy. Simon and Shuster, New York, 1945.
- M. Ohta and E. Uchino. The Course of Science and Technology, and Acoustics: Past, Present and Future-Turning to Information Acoustics. Chinese Journal of Acoustics, vol. 11, N°3, 213-223, 1992.
- M. Ohta and Y. Fujita. Inter-subjective relationship of higher-order among spatialtemporal wavy environmental factors -a methodological trial based on a standpoint of "Relationism-First". Technical Acoustics, http://www.ejta.org, 2006, 6.
- M. Ohta and T. Koizumi. General statistical treatment of the response of a nonlinear rectifying device to a stationary random input. IEEE Trans. IT, IT-14, 595-598, 1968.
- Y. Fujita, M. Ohta and H. Ogawa. A methodological quantitative trial based on hierarchical mutual intermediation between different fields -A trial to some synthetic evaluation for high-technology pollution (II). Technical Report of IEICE, vol. 104, N°223, 33-38.
- M. Ohta. Several dynamical state estimation methods for environmental system of acoustic noise and vibration type. I. Methodological style and establishment of a general theory (in Japanese). Japanese society of automatic control: System and control (explanation), vol. 23, N°10, 27-33, 1979. II. State estimation theory of energy system and its application of living environment (in Japanese). Japan Association of Automatic Control Engineers: Systems and Control (explanation), vol. 23, N°12, 26-33, 1979.
- M. Ohta and K. Hatakeyama. Stochastic system theory of acoustic environment and its digital signal processing. Japan Association of Automatic Control Engineers: Systems and Control (explanation, special issue), vol. 31, N°11, 823-831, 1987 (in Japanese).
- M. Ohta and A. Ikuta. Stochastic signal information processing -Bayes' type digital filter using higher order mutual correlation and its application to state estimation. Journal of Acoustic Society of Japan (specific explanation), vol. 50, N°2, 140-148, 1994 (in Japanese).
- IEEE standard. Safety levels with respect to human exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields, 3 kHz to 300 GHz. IEEE C. 95.1, 1991.
- USSR Ministry of Health Protection. Temporary health standards and regulations on protection of the general population from the effects of electromagnetic fields generated by radio-transmitting equipment (summary: Russian ЃЁ Japanese translation). N°2963-84, 1984.
- T. S. Tenforde and W. T. Kaune. Interaction of extremely low frequency electric and magnetic fields with humans. Health Physics, vol. 53, 585-606, 1987.
- Measurement Technique Research Committee on Biological Effect of High Frequency Electromagnetic Field, The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan Ed. Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields and Measurement. Corona Publishing Co. Ltd., Tokyo, 1995 (in Japanese).
- Henri Pieron. LA SENSATION. Original Copyright by Press Universitaires de France (Japanese translation), Hakusuisha, Tokyo, 1987.