A Novel IoT Based Approach to Notify Motion Detection in User’s Absence through Handheld Devices
Автор: K. Murali Krishna, H. Jayashree
Статья в выпуске: 3 Vol.10, 2020 года.
Security Camera Notifier helps detect any motion (i.e., suspicious activity) happening in the personal room in the user’s absence. Nowadays, privacy & security are major concerns. User can install a security camera in the room which helps them to keep their belongings & any other important things safe under surveillance. Unlike other CCTV activities, this process doesn’t require 24hrs surveillance. It doesn’t require a long list of equipment like big cameras or a big screen (say TV) to watch activities or even a heavy budget. It is simple and easy to install. A stranger wouldn’t be able to guess that there’s a secret security camera installed in the room. This protocol works when a hidden camera placed in the room detects any motion in the user’s time off. A notification is sent to users mobile; the moment the camera detects any kind of motion (say someone entering the room). Here, the user would be provided with ‘@snap’ function, if he/she sends ‘@snap’ then the camera will capture a live picture of that moment and send it to the Smartphone. So, by this process security of the room is assured in user absence.
Snap, security, hidden camera
Короткий адрес: https://readera.org/15017638
IDR: 15017638 | DOI: 10.5815/ijwmt.2020.03.04
Список литературы A Novel IoT Based Approach to Notify Motion Detection in User’s Absence through Handheld Devices
- IEEE History Center: Development of VHS, cites the original name as "Video Home System", from an article by Yuma Shiraishi, one of its inventors. Retrieved December 28, 2006.
- “VHS, Beloved Home Video Format, Dies at 40". ScreenCrush. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- Newhall, Beaumont (1982). The History of Photography. New York, New York: The Museum of Modern Art. p. 13. ISBN 0-87070-381-1. Joseph Nicéphore Niépce, of exposure to light.
- Leslie Stroebel and Richard D. Zakia (1993). The Focal encyclopedia of photography (3rd ed.). Focal Press. p. 6. ISBN 978-0-240-51417-8.
- "VCR and Home Video History". Television History - The First 75 Years. TVhistory.TV. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "Ampex VRX-1000 - The first commercial videotape recorder in 1956". Cedmagic.com. 1956-04-14. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- VHS, Beloved Home Video Format, Dies at 40". ScreenCrush. Retrieved 2016-09-09
- The Betamax vs VHS Format War, Author: Dave Owen, Originally published: 2005". Mediacollege.com. Retrieved 2012-09-16
- The History of Magnetic Recording". BBC 20 December 2004. Retrieved 15 March 2011.
- Intelligent video surveillance system, 26-29 Oct. 2017, Virgil Claudiu Banu ; Ilona Mădălina Costea ; Florin Codrut Nemtanu ; Iulian Bădescu, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5386-1626-0
- Sushant Kumar ; S. S. Solanki : Remote home surveillance system, 29 September 2016, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5090-0673-1.
- Zhengya Xu ; Hong Ren Wu: Smart video surveillance system, 27 May 2010, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-4244-5697-0
- K. N. Karthick Kumar ; H. Natraj ; T. Prem Jacob: Motion activated security camera using raspberry Pi, 08 February 2018, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5090-3800-8